Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How old are you guys/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    bradm

Re: How old are you guys/

66, soon to be 67

yishmeister

I am 26 years old. 5’9″, 170 lbs soaking wet. I started in March 08, and now am in the best shape since I was 16 and playing soccer. There are guys in my classes 2x bigger than me and I always train with them. In the beginning I would get my butt kicked but over time, I have gotten stronger. One thing that has been there for me throughout is my endurance and speed, except for my instructor, there aren’t many that can keep up with mine.

jenn

I’m 19 x 2. And I’d totally kill my real 19 year old self. I’m not as scared of pain – punches. . . I’ll keep turning my head 😀

phlegmon27

I’ll be 34 in March, and could/would kick the poop out of all prior incarnations of myself.

Stronger, faster. Unsure about the smarter though…

alamocitykid

Turned 70 on Thanksgiving. I really like this stuff although I now limit most of my efforts to level one and fitness classes. I’m convinced that those techniques will help get me out of trouble if necessary.

sdkraver

quote Alamocitykid:

Turned 70 on Thanksgiving. I really like this stuff although I now limit most of my efforts to level one and fitness classes. I’m convinced that those techniques will help get me out of trouble if necessary.

You the man! I am almost 41 and having a great time.

I stopped feeling sorry for myself as far as getting older and how that affected me physically, about a year ago and have since made excellent gains in strength and cardio.

tko99

21! I feel so young :wav:

silas

I’m only 30, but theres a guy in my class who is catching up on 70 and every time i think of laying on the mat i look over and see him going strong. I guess you’re only as old as you let yourself feel.

udjat

almost 39 – and like most folks here. I would destroy my former self at any one point in time. So my 18 year old self has almost no body fat. I am working on that part =)…

-E

jl

Well let’s see…..49 and a few months, just around the corner from getting my AARP card..lol

Started KM training in the 80’s on campus in Florida with some of the boys in Israel. Back then, and to an extent even now, used a belt system. Got myself to brown belt but never got to Israel to take my BB test.(too costly) Then had no place to train in Krav for several years. Then found a training center here associated with the good folks at KMWW for a few years and went to level 3/4 in the curriculum but lost the instructor we had (failed his phase test) Decided to go through Instructor training with the CKM people some years back then went on to certify in the United Kingdom in IKMA/UKM.

the fellowship, and people I have been fortunate to meet, through all the recognised Krav Associations are irreplaceable. I may not have the same view on some of the subject matter, but by and large care for all that train in what we do! JL

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

45 this year and still learning something new every class~

Although I still think if I wanted to spend time on the ground I would have brought a pillow.

kirsten

CJ’s Dad…. I am so telling Oneness that! :woohoo:

dunc

stopped smoking fags and ganja
    best shape of my life, (not saying much though).
    KMWW for 4 months.
    Surfing 2 years.

will ask to go for the belt test on jan 17, and they might even let me take it.

it’s not just the KM though, it’s you yanks.

you’re some of the most friendly, outgoing and optimistic people on the planet.
    I couldn’t have done so much in London, and I appreciate the welcome and the freedom that you, as a culture, have given me.

Thanks for letting me in to steal your jobs and women.

Actually, I brought my woman with me, but she appreciates the extra stamina.

dunc

p.s. To the 10% of US KMers who are gay, obviously I mean cigarettes.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Kirsten:

CJ’s Dad…. I am so telling Oneness that! :woohoo:

Repeat after me ì1-1000 2-1000 3-1000 STOMP STOMP STOMPî its my mantra and Iím sticking with it.

jonj480

35, and in the best shape I have ever been in!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: