Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How old are you guys/

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Re: How old are you guys/

rofl2:dunno:47. But, I look like I’m 30!!!

magamike

47. I am a bit like the curious case of Benjamin Button. My athleticism has increased as I’ve aged. I was fortunate not to have destroyed my body in high school team sports, and I think that’s helped me be able to participate in a wide array of physical sports as I’ve aged. My joints are good. Need to probably add a bit more muscle mass for protection in KM, though.

wooten

my wife and i just watched that movie, funny to see that quote here, but so true. take care man. michael wooten and wife.

zi4life978

I’m 24, turning 25 next month. I’m really glad that I took up Krav Maga, it finally gave me a reason to quit smoking (those warm-ups are killer) 🙂

Turned 39 a few months back, feel like I’m in pretty good shape these days. Whatever muscle mass I’ve lost from my weight training days certainly has been made up for by speed and agility, thanks to Krav. I can tell a huge difference now when I’m sparring, than, say, a year ago.

dunc

as I said before,

just got my level 1
    ouch!

couldn’t have done it without my partner Kuam, or KMWW LA.

Thanks

dunc

d-bain

I will be 41 in March. I can tell a big difference between my power lifting former self, and the getting into Fight shape self. I will pick fight shape hands down,,,,,, I mean bladed, hands up, shoulder up, and chin tucked.thumbsup

Dan Bain

I’m 21 as of the 27th, been doing krav for about 4-5 months now, about to take the lvl 1 test. I love Krav more than any other sort of fighting i’ve ever done. This has gone above and beyond my expectations, and I love gettin more and more used to gettin my arse handed to me by guys and gals10-20 years older than I am. KEEP AT IT AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! TRAIN HARD AND LIVE SAFE!!!!

kirsten

Dan I am loving your avatar buddy.. what a nice looking picture.. I have a huge suprise for you on the LE forum soon..

d-bain

Kirsten,
    I am looking forward to it. BTW, When I am back at your facility, I will get a better picture. I have lost 80 pounds since last December, needless to say my picture has changed…thumbsup

Dan.

sadders

37 and train once or twice a week.

I am fitter than I was at 20 (by a long way), but not as fit as I would like to be (and need to give up smoking).

I ache constantly from training, but miss the pain if I have a lay off.

I’m 41, and I’ve been doing Krav for about 10 months. Before that, I did a lot of cycling, so I had a pretty decent aerobic base (so I thought). I found out that doing pushups, burpees, situps, mountain climbers, etc. kicked my ass!

I won’t say it gets easier, because as you become more fit (fitter?), you will push yourself farther. The pushups and situps have gotten easier, but now I try to do more of them.

I now try to balance Krav with cycling (or spinning indoors).

geary

I’m about to be 26 in March. I have an extensive history of training including with and along side of the US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals and the Elite Marine Combat Team (EMCT). After all of this, Krav Maga still kicks my ass. I train 3 days a week but this Monday burned my legs and shoulders so bad, I probably won’t go back until Saturday……..

imloops

I’m 39 and just like the Six Million Dollar Man I am better,stronger,faster than when I was in my 20s. I’ll be testing for level 2 in a couple of weeks and I can’t see ever giving this up.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: