Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge HUAH! Thank goodness it’s all over now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rq

I know you all have missed me, been battling stomach flu for the past week so didn’t even go to any Krav all week. 😡 Anyhow today was the test, and I was almost going to just stay at home, still having explosive diarrhea and vomiting but not so much throwing up anymore thank goodness.

So I just decided to down an entire bottle of Ammonium AD (really bad idea by the way, I got bubbles and CAN NOT GO RIGHT NOW!)

Did great during the class, was doing the little kid’s peepee dance a few times (you know that side to side step) but thank GOD that the nausea or bubbles didn’t go into full effect.

I did almost lose it once when I took a full blown knee to the stomach from someone doing combatives out of a front choke, nearly pooped my pants. That woulda been FUNNY… for everyone else that is.

Any who, finished and the BEST part, when I was called for my critique instructors said only thing that needed to be worked on was push from behind, everything else was excellent.

HUAH
    On to level 2 now

Now time to sit on my porcelain thrown.

Re: HUAH! Thank goodness it’s all over now.

Damn… you tested during the tail end of a stomach flu? That’s pretty damn hardcore. I remember doing a battalion run after a night of drinking whiskey and Guinness. Right at the begining of the run…. Well… Let’s just say that the people behind me were almost all vomiting and I had one hell of a mess to clean up after PT. Anyways, way to suck it up and drive on. Congratulations! :beer:

J-

rq

Oh man that is awesome DFL! Way to be in front of the pack when it happened. hahaha.

But yeah, I decided to suck it up, worst case would be that I threw up or pooped myself. lol… I brought extra under armour, shorts and shirts. I figured it would be better to chance it than to wait another forsaken 3-4 months to test.

Haha… I wasn’t even intentionaly in the front. I thought I might puke half way through, but I didn’t even think that would happen. That’s what I get for chancing a fart right as the CSM bellowed out “Right… Face!”

Way to be prepared though. That says a lot about you that you thought it was going to be enough of a problem to bring extra skivvies and you still decided to test.

J-

mara-jade

DANG RQ – yeah I can’t blame ya on not wanting to wait another n months to test. Congrats on sticking it outthumbsup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: