Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Huge amounts of spam lately

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jburtonpdx

Its just about out of control, every time I come to the forum there is more and more of it… 🙁

unstpabl1

Pretty frikkin annoying 👿

johnwhitman

Tell me about it. We added some registration blocks, but clearly it isn’t working.

I just did something that should stop it temporarily…but it means no one else can sign up at the moment.

I’ll try to have it fixed tomorrow.

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”johnwhitman\:

Tell me about it. We added some registration blocks, but clearly it isn’t working.

I just did something that should stop it temporarily…but it means no one else can sign up at the moment.

I’ll try to have it fixed tomorrow.

Hey John

Thanks for taking the time to try to deal with this on a Sunday. I’m sure you had better things to do today.

mike 🙂

anonymous

It must be bad. They are having the same problem over at the Bas forum. It’s especially annoying since it takes hours to remove that stuff and no one is interested in it anyway. They waste everyone’s time.

So, no gear sounds a bit mild to me. Nail ’em to the floor, let the bulls loose on them… 😈 😈

anonymous

By the way, why does it always have to be some naked girl? Why not a few naked prizefighters, just for variety, and it would be at least partially topical. 😀

johnwhitman

Me, have better things to do on a Sunday?

Nah, I LIVE for you guys? 😀

anonymous

Thanks, John, we do appreciate. And who wants to see the Superbowl anyway, just same old, same old and no LA teams…. 8)

kmcat

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

I…
    So, no gear sounds a bit mild to me. Nail ’em to the floor, let the bulls loose on them…

Thanks goes out to John W. for being the keeper of the forum!

How about using the spammers to fill the punching bags?

anonymous

Let’s do it!! 😈

jburtonpdx

Thanks to John for stepping in to work on the issue. I know its somewhat of an uphill battle, in the sand, in a headwind, with bungee cords pulling you back, and some jerk screaming at you while he flogs you with a stick, but hey, thats nothing compared to some of the \”aggression drills\” I am sure you have come up with for your students….

😀

anonymous

😯 Wow, I had no idea all of that was necessary to delete spam, but it seems to indicate that there are pests much more annoying than myself on the forum, which is always good to know. 😀

unstpabl1

Re:

[quote=\”johnwhitman\”]Me, have better things to do on a Sunday?

Nah, I LIVE for you guys? :D[/quot

Every man needs a purpose! 😆 I’ll keep that in mind next time at 4am and I need to be bailed out. Seriously though, thanks again .if I was getting P.O.’d with it I’m sure it was really making your day.

GK, I found you some naked pictures of prizefighters. I got butterbean,Fat toney, fat holmes and fat forman. I just can’t tell you how i got them :wink:so don’t ask

mike

vicious

spam? what spam? i’m trained to \”not see\” spam… makes LIFE a lot easier 🙂 i guess it’s a byproduct of growing up in the internet age?

now i’m sounding younger than i really am lol

anonymous

unstpabl,

I appreciate the effort, but Butterbean?? 🙁 I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Bas or Amir…. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: