Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Re: I did it!

quote russell:

i don’t envy you guys, i have twin daughter’s and they both took tae kwon do, i had to ask the instructor to make sure they didn’t spar each other!, i got lucky one dropped out at camo belt while the other made it to 1st degree blacbelt and is testing for second, AND is my krav buddy

can you imagine explaining to the family that you got a black eye from your brother, i mean now not when you were younger!

good luck!
    russell

Are you kidding? I’m trying to get him to take Junior’s Intro Fight class just for that very reason!!! :box2:

giant-killer

I think that one membership deal is a perfect idea. You wouldn’t want to spar each other anyway, isn’t that a little like hitting yourself in the face? :OhMy:

You could also take belt tests together, one is doing the first half, the other the second. That way you’ll have twice the energy as everyone else.

Anyway, can’t wait to meet one or both of you. I’m around Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. I don’t think we’ve had identical twins at the NTC before, so it’ll be fun to see you guys choke and stab each other… :):

Phhh… We were in there yesterday and we didn’t see you. Then again… I don’t really know what to look for other than a walking pile of gear thumbsup

giant-killer

Both of you? Well, I was in room3 for LV5 and 3. Good stuff, hostage defense and the “thanks for digging your own grave, now get on your knees so I can shoot you in the back of the head” defense. Kelly and the leader of KM Japan also took the class.

I’ll be there Wednesday around 7:30 for LV4. Or Saturday or next Monday. Just watch for something tiny 5’1”ish, 105 pounds, short brown hair, pants with red stripe, black shirt (usually). And the pile of gear of course.

Maybe they will let you and your brother take LV5. We could use you for the double vision drill. thumbsup

quote Giant Killer:

Both of you? Well, I was in room3 for LV5 and 3. Good stuff, hostage defense and the “thanks for digging your own grave, now get on your knees so I can shoot you in the back of the head” defense. Kelly and the leader of KM Japan also took the class.

I’ll be there Wednesday around 7:30 for LV4. Or Saturday or next Monday. Just watch for something tiny 5’1”ish, 105 pounds, short brown hair, pants with red stripe, black shirt (usually). And the pile of gear of course.

Maybe they will let you and your brother take LV5. We could use you for the double vision drill. thumbsup

Sounds like a good class! I need to hurry up and advance!

I’ll defenately be there next monday. Just look for a bald dude with a lot of tattoos, a wrist brace, and a slowly deteriorating beer gut.

As far as LV5 goes… I think I’ll skip on that. I hear all the screaming coming out of room 3 and I don’t want any part of it ’till I can propperly defend myself 😉

giant-killer

Okay, one or two bald guys with tattoos and beer guts sounds good! thumbsup I suppose the wrist brace is how we will be able to tell the two of you apart.

In case we keep missing each other, you guys will be in LV3 soon enough, you can run but you can’t hide! :):

LV5 is fun as hell. Hurry to get there!

quote Giant Killer:

Okay, one or two bald guys with tattoos and beer guts sounds good! thumbsup I suppose the wrist brace is how we will be able to tell the two of you apart.

In case we keep missing each other, you guys will be in LV3 soon enough, you can run but you can’t hide! :):

LV5 is fun as hell. Hurry to get there!

Haha… My brother isn’t completely bald yet (he’s in denial) and he doesn’t have nearly as many tats as me. It’s fairly easy to tell us apart thumbsup

giant-killer

So, which one of you is the evil twin? :OhMy: :):

By the way, still no sign of a Bob or wrestling dummy, but looks like the three of us got a brand new HDTV for our birthdays!!! Looks like they’re going to keep it in the lobby during business hours, but once they close, I think we will be able to take turns taking it home!! thumbsup

scubaemt

quote Giant Killer:

So, which one of you is the evil twin? :OhMy: :):
    Giantkiller

Justin is DEFINITELY the evil twin. I am the mild-mannered family man with no (visible) tattoos. Justin was right… We are pretty easy to tell apart now…

Maybe I should get really drunk one night and get some borderline socially inappropriate tattoos all over my arms… then we could be identical again. :OhMy:

quote ScubaEMT:

Justin is DEFINITELY the evil twin. I am the mild-mannered family man with no (visible) tattoos. Justin was right… We are pretty easy to tell apart now…

Maybe I should get really drunk one night and get some borderline socially inappropriate tattoos all over my arms… then we could be identical again. :OhMy:

Don’t forget… You also need shave your head! And if you do, I’ll just need to give you a black eye so people can differentiate :box2:

scubaemt

quote downforlife76:

Don’t forget… You also need shave your head! And if you do, I’ll just need to give you a black eye so people can differentiate :box2:

Okay everybody… I will be the one with the black eye…. Justin will be the one unresponsive on the floor. :chair:

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: