Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge I’m in trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    rq

alright – i’ve really been avoiding dealing with this issue but it’s just one of those things – please pardon the grammar if it’s off as i’m still having drinks as i type. (ground class should be fun today)

ANYWAYS. ok … as wit every story it involves a woman. great girl, love talking to her, she’s ambitious and goal oriented, smart and very gorgeous, gorgeous girls that are actually smart are … unfortunately a rarity. haha … no offense anyone, but i am pretty superficial and 99.9 % of thec hicks i hook up with are just not people i can even tolerate conversating with unfortunaly.

okmoving on. this girl is one of my best friends nieces, i’ve known him for over 15 years. he really doesn’t have a problem with her flirting with me, she’s always done so but i’ve always ignored her, we’ll be at a club, i’ll be dancing with some random chick and she’ll butt in.

the problem … SHE’S MARRIED. yes, MARRIED. i know, leave it be. but i can’t tell my best friend “Hey, tell your neice to not hang out with you anymore” Heck I’ve known her for the past 6 years, she’s 25 now. she was with her husbad for a few months before she married him because he was going overseas. another lovely military marriage … i’ve been divorced twice, gotta love the military. hahaha

cmetalman

Re: I’m in trouble

Man, first sober up,go to Krav and have someone knock some sense into you, no seriously you know she’s married and whatever she’s doing behind her husband’s back flirting or worst, you don’t need to be in the middle of the bullshit, if you have some interest in her besides being friends that’s messed up, get yourself a single woman that comes with no baggage ( husbands, committed boyfriends,) and if you’re still thinking maybe the flirting will go further, GO TO KRAV AND SERIOUSLY GET SOMEONE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU! Just my opinion

+1.

quote cmetalman:

Man, first sober up,go to Krav and have someone knock some sense into you, no seriously you know she’s married and whatever she’s doing behind her husband’s back flirting or worst, you don’t need to be in the middle of the bullshit, if you have some interest in her besides being friends that’s messed up, get yourself a single woman that comes with no baggage ( husbands, committed boyfriends,) and if you’re still thinking maybe the flirting will go further, GO TO KRAV AND SERIOUSLY GET SOMEONE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU! Just my opinion

What he said!

vwr32

quote RQ:

i’ve been divorced twice

there’s the real shocker

It’s not your friend’s fault that he brings her around, it’s your fault for playing into her game. It seems business as usual for you since your last fiasco (the fight over some dude’s girlfriend flirting with you and you being the helpless victim) and I’m willing to bet nothing is going to change in the near future. I think you love the drama as much as you enjoy getting the negative attention here. I was going to say grow up, but I’ll save my breath as I really don’t think it would help.

:thunbsdown:

rq

i can’t say i disagree with anyone here.

i’ve actually decided to skip krav this morning, feeling fine but restructuring things now.

i think it’s time to leave LA to be honest, just time to move somewhere else. so just called my sister to see if she wants to rent out my house and i’ll be cruising the adds for a new place to move to.

quote RQ:

i can’t say i disagree with anyone here.

i’ve actually decided to skip krav this morning, feeling fine but restructuring things now.

i think it’s time to leave LA to be honest, just time to move somewhere else. so just called my sister to see if she wants to rent out my house and i’ll be cruising the adds for a new place to move to.

Bro… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

LAY OFF THE BOOZE!!!

You are creating problems for yourself. You need to be stronger than that. You know the difference between right and wrong and I’m sure when you aren’t drinking you are looking at shit like this and saying “What the hell was I thinking?”. Dry out for a bit, take a step back, and figure out where you’re at and where you need to be. I had to quit drinking for a while to straighten myself out. Do I still get drunk and do dumb shit? Sometimes. But usualy when I do now, I have a plan and I don’t allow myself to get into bad situations. I’m also not drinking when I have class to go to. Get yourself a training buddy to keep you in check, dig deep, and fix your shit.

J-

Sorry for the profanity…. :dunno:

vwr32

quote RQ:

i think it’s time to leave LA to be honest, just time to move somewhere else.

The common denominator in all of your problems isn’t your location. I’ve taken personal inventory before too and not been happy with the results. Change comes from within, and sometimes staying and facing the problems I’ve caused in the past helps me grow. You seem like a nice guy (um, when you haven’t been drinking) and wish u the best.

rq

well i definitely respect everyone here in this community, perhaps that’s why i post idiotic drama, not for the negative attention but maybe to reflect and get the opinions of all around good people.

i did take into account that i need to stop drinking, and that’s how i came to the conclusion that i need to move away for a while, take myself out of the environment that is perpetuating the drinking cycle.

the only problem i have with moving is … alot of schools in these other city’s i’m considering ONLY go up to level 2 …. wtf is up with that?!

but yes, i do need to slow down my drinking.
    as far as everything else well what’s done is done. it does take 2 to tango so i can’t blame her for anything we did, just have to move on and excercise some self control.

she did call me this morning too, left her phone in my car and wanted to have lunch with me and grab it. i told her i’d drop it off at her parents house and she could go get it from them.

ciao

unstpabl1

Problem with moving is no matter where you go, there you are. Whatever you’ve been running from, will still be there. moving is usually running and you can’t fight anything till you take a stand and face the fight.

Though at other times a change of enviorment helps. There is only one person who can do your pushups for you. And only one person who caqn turn your life into anything. He’s the most important and best friend you’ll ever have. You look at him everyday when you look in the mirror. Something more going on here than knocking boots with a married chick

Good luck

vwr32

The fact that you’re not being all defensive about the comments speaks volumes imo.

I have some pretty embarrassing drinking stories too, I’m sure we all do. Maybe unstpabl1 would like to share some of his favorites to highlight that we’re all human and that leaving doesn’t change anything.

unstpabl1

quote vwr32:

The fact that you’re not being all defensive about the comments speaks volumes imo.

I have some pretty embarrassing drinking stories too, I’m sure we all do. Maybe unstpabl1 would like to share some of his favorites to highlight that we’re all human and that leaving doesn’t change anything.

Huh-Huh. I have no embarassing drunk stories at all. Let me rephrase that I have many

there was the time I woke up in the bed of the 1%er old ladies’. Had no idea where I was or how I got there. Just remember her saying ya got get outta here. He’ll kill ya. I went out the back and ran around to the front of the apt building so fast I saw her letting him in. He was frikken huge. Jumped in my car and had to find a gas station to get directions home. My heart was still pounding the hell outta my chest 2 days later. Guess they were seperated or something and he decided to reconcile at 4:30 am on a night she decided to to sow some oats

Iremember drinking pretty good that night and eating these odd tasting green brownies:dunno: If I’d had some milk I think I would’ve done a lot betterrofl2Ah but those were the days when I was a lot faster and a lot better looking

We all do stupid shit cause thats how we learn thru expirience. And to paraphrase my favorite line from a movie ” a man who won’t do stupid shit fer a poke….just don’t want one bad enough.

As RQ noted Takes 2 to play. Guilts an odd thing and alchol clouds judgement. Sounds like she chased you whether it was a mistake on your part, its her vow not yours. I know that may seem crass to some. You understand what you did, your deciding how you feel about it and you’ll make a decision from there. Of course its easy to say this as I’m not emotionaly involved:D: though Been there a few times m;):yself

RQ, I really hope things work out for you and that my story brought a smile to you and that troublemaker V
    mike

vwr32

hmmm, that really doesn’t sink the message we were trying to convey about “moving” as a way to escape your past. You’ll have to tell another one.

And while I agree it is *her* vows, there’s a pattern here where he keeps ending up trying to hook up with already committed women. Example: There’s a couple at my work, they were both married but found each other attractive so they acted on it. Their spouses found out and both ended up divorced… so they got married. Guess what? They don’t trust each other lol. If the women you’re finding don’t mind breaking their vows, the last thing you want to do is have any sort of emotional investment in the deal… ever! You’ll spend your life worried they aren’t faithful because they’ve already proven themselves untrustworthy when it comes to remaining monogamous. Even if they do change, the only way they can prove it is to tell you they’re faithful… which is what they were telling their spouses when they were messing around before.

When I was in college I messed around with a girl I met, she was a knockout. Not so great in the face, but smokin body and nice personality. We talked a lot between classes, and she eventually invited me over to her apartment. It was dark when we got there, but the next morning I saw pictures all over the place of a guy in a Marines uniform. She said it was her brother, but I knew better. Asking some friends of hers confirmed it, she was married and he was overseas. I remember feeling “he didn’t deserve that.” Still do too. I can’t change her, but continuing to participate in something I know is wrong is a reflection on me. I refused to see her again.

Agreed, people make mistakes. Our emotions and hormones get the best of us. That’s part of being human. But like my preacher said, “There’s a difference between falling into sin and scheduling it on your calendar.”

unstpabl1

Remember their are reasons I’m not allowed on the welcoming commitee and shouldn’t be allowed to give out relationship advice either. And you of all people should know better than to ask me to tell a story:dunno:What were you thinkingrofl2

maybe it made him laugh or he moved already

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: