Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge I’m in trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    rq

Re: I’m in trouble

quote unstpabl1:

Remember their are reasons I’m not allowed on the welcoming commitee and shouldn’t be allowed to give out relationship advice either. And you of all people should know better than to ask me to tell a story:dunno:What were you thinkingrofl2

maybe it made him laugh or he moved already

it definitely made me laugh!

as far as what v’s talking about, i don’t actively seek out committed women, and as far as that chick who was hitting on me they broke up and i did end up hooking up with her a few times was all. maybe it’s something subconcious, i don’t know.

either way i know as i’ve been contemplating and planning all day, it’s got nothing to do with the married chick, i’m NOT running away from her, i am over the whole thing as it’s much deeper than just that.

i still think going away to center myself is a good idea. i’m in the middle of getting my series 6 and 7 certs anyway so hopefully it’ll make it easier to do clearing my head. hah.

as far as being deployed and cheated on, that’s how i lost BOTH wives. lol caught the first one red handed, it was great. was in korea on a training mission and decided to call her work …

RQ “Hi may I speak to Jeanette please?”

Receptionist “Ooooh Johnny, is that you? Hold on, let me get her on the line!”

Jeanette “Hi Johnny! How you doing?!”

RQ “Johnny huh?”

Jeanette “Oh… uh … uh… heeeeeey… uh …. how you doing….?”

RQ “Funny … you were REALLY excited just 2 seconds ago … something wrong?”

Jeanette “uh…” CLICK

hahahaha it took me 2 hours to get over being angry. 10 days to get over her. got back from the mission and she tried to get back together with me, i served her the papers within a week after being back. Until getting back here, that call to her work was the last time I spoke to her.

I’m pretty emotionally detached, I’m over things REALLY quick, just always have been and never really dwell or think about the past much if at all. maybe it’s catching up.

vwr32

quote RQ:

it definitely made me laugh!

dang it, you blew it. I was trying to get another drunk story out of unstpabl1.

Pretend to be upset again, I don’t think he really reads the stuff i write anyway.

rq

uh… yeah, I only laughed because of how upset i was that the story didn’t make me laugh… we need another story, and you better make it a good one dangit!

stevetuna

No offense, RQ, but it sounds like alcohol is not your friend.

(File this comment under “takes one to know one”. I got away from alcohol some years back and things got better for me. Not perfect, just better. Every single day. That’s all.)

cmetalman

stevetuna, I come from a family of alcoholics ,we all have this anxiety, obsesive trait, while some of my siblings chose alcohol I chose to get obsesvie with working on my house and working out, I’v seen people do some STUPID things because of the addiction to alcohol.

unstpabl1

quote RQ:

uh… yeah, I only laughed because of how upset i was that the story didn’t make me laugh… we need another story, and you better make it a good one dangit!

Okay…Baseball Game Brewers vs White Socks. Milwaukee County Stadium. Milwaukee vs Hated Chicagoins. Game starts Sun 1pm. I close the bars down at 3;30am Sun morning. Great Saturday nitethumbsup get a call at 7 am, kid you ready bus leaves around 8:30. Still drunk I fly down to the local bar and start with bloody Marys. On the bus drinking beer. we then proceed to to tailgate till time to enter stadium. We had a game, 1 beer each half inning = 18 beers. I weight about 120 lbs. I don’t know if I completed it but A guy hits a home run in the 7th and I was lighting my cigarette. somehow I started my pants leg on fire and didn’t realize it. My friends see flames burning my pants leg and threw their beers on it to put out the flames.
    I’m fine but my pant leg is burned to about the knee and to add insult to injury it cost me a bunch of beers cause it was my round next and I had to pay for the wasted round. In Wisconsin wasting beer can be punishable by death.
    So the game ends I’m about 6 sheets to the wind, I smell like a beer vat, pant leg all burned upand I start singing this White Sox Suck song I made up. I was also dancing a combination cha cha cha with a little ballet thrown in for good measure, complete with going onpoint and those Piroutte thingies all the way out to the bus. My friends are howling. I’m grabbing girls and Dancing with them

Did I mention I was one of the 10 best dressed men in Wisconsin, I had 10 bowling shirts:dunno:

Anyway, while singing the White Sox Suck song and dance. I get on the wrong bus…..Yup you got it, it was a bus full of White Sox fans:OhMy: But they were very nice and gave me free beer. Well I should say showered me in beer till I found My bus and after some negotiating my friends let me back in. But only after I did the dance again. The thing none of us are sure about is I think I was on a first date, but we’re pretty sure she left before the game:beer: I realized she wasn’t there after the fire

vwr32

rofl

now that’s much better

unstpabl1

Figured you’d dig humiliation over running half naked for my life smack dab into witness protection;):

vwr32

quote unstpabl1:

Figured you’d dig humiliation over running half naked for my life smack dab into witness protection;):

humiliation is the cornerstone for all good drinking stories :beer:

This probably crushes any remaining hopes for you to make it to the welcoming committee… unless mara has some stories of her own. :Unsure:

mara-jade

quote vwr32:

humiliation is the cornerstone for all good drinking stories :beer:

This probably crushes any remaining hopes for you to make it to the welcoming committee… unless mara has some stories of her own. :Unsure:

Nopers – sorry. I don’t drink and neither does hubby:):

giant-killer

Nice story unstpabl, wished you’d have some video. 18 beers and 120 pounds? I think I’m done after two. :OhMy:

russell

i quit drinking after throwing up in the front seat of our car, before making the first payment!(my wife won’t let me forget it)

that was 15 years ago clean and sober since!(i also saw myself turning into my dad, who is a alcoholic(he’s been clean and sober for almost 20 years)

i found the big problem with the juice is it make’s it easier for one head to think for the other!

good luck in what ever you decide to do

russell

miriam

I have the fix-all, one-stop-shopping, all-you-need-to-know, piece of advice to every single problem each of you has listed in this thread, from the drinking to the messing with best friend’s married niece… are you ready for this????…..

JUST SAY NO!!! rofl2 thumbsup

My bill is in the mail.

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

Nice story unstpabl, wished you’d have some video. 18 beers and 120 pounds? I think I’m done after two. :OhMy:

No. I never made it to 18. That was trhe game to try to drink a beer every half inning. Plus all i drank in the 5 hours prior to the game

I never really had that drink till you puke gene. I could drink like a fish when i was younger, but I hated the feeling of being outta control. that kind of vulnerability never appealed to me. Which is why I never really did drugs. You can’t control the high. A few drinks to relax is cool. I like women to drink though cause the more they drink the better I look. You can imagine it costs me a lot of money to date:woohoo:

jjk

If you’re moving, might as well sleep with her anyway amirite?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: