Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rupert321

I have been wanting to study Krav Maga but unfortunatley there are no training centers in my area or even in my state 🙁 . I was wondering how i could learn it, out of books? This is the only way i can think of and any help would be greatly appreciated.

jusjay

Hey-
    I am in similar situation. (read the string under \”new here\”) i had same kind of questions….I got alot of great advice on this….one thing if you havent done already, a good investment is the set of 5 dvds that break every technique down into moves that can be practiced over and over. I got mine almost 2 wks ago and have been practicing with my husband. I started by watching the first one (intro) then the second is about the striking techniques(punches, kicks, palm strikes, hammerfist,etc) then the 3rd dvd breaks down moves for defense against choke hold,(different kinds) headlocks,and ALOT more. The fourth and 5th dvds are defense against gun or knife attack. I started watching the gun one, but its too complicated for me at this point. So I am starting with the dvd that teaches the techniques. So each night now we try to practice a couple of moves. Then add one more each night or something similar to that. We dont really have a planned routine , jus t try to practice the ones we learn along with the new ones we try also. Already I feel comfortable with 2 of the choke hold techniques. Check out \”new here\” to see some of the responses I got about workouts, etc

Jamie

rupert321

Thank you i’ve seen those before, i guess all i have to do is buy them now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: