Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge increased terrorism risk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    tech94

in light of the recent killing of Osama Bin Laden and the threats of revenge against America, does anyone else feel a more intense desire to train harder or any other changes in your training? as for me, i had stopped training in JKD and KM since last Oct due to work, family and life in general. i felt the need to rejoin my previous training gym and restarted training again the day after the killing

kevinmack

Re: increased terrorism risk

listen to Flavor Flav “Don’t believe the hype”

kmman

I think the odds are far greater that some punk crackhead might try to lift your wallet than going hand to hand with a terrorist but in either case, it never hurts to train.

That is one of my concerns too as well but looking at things realistically, it is more likely the neighborhood drug addicted thief will rob you of your money than going face to face with a terrorist.

lions2011

Plenty of stupid Americans think USA did not kill Bin Laden and they are covering it up. Same idiots who think Bush brought down the Towers in 911 probably.
    Too bad Natural Selection cannot get rid of these people. :chair:

New flash…. Bin laden is 100 percent DEAD and Al Queda brought down the Towers.
    Ok today’s lesson is over.

I think some people just need a little more proof than others.

The U.S. President announced that OBL is dead. That is good enough for me.

It is just like in King David’s time. If he had killed Goliath in a private battle, not the public battle of the day as is recorded in the Torah.

It would have been good enough for King Saul to rejoice along with the Israelite soldiers and the Israelite public.

The U.S. military academies were rejoicing along with the American public.

Not only that OBL’s son is requesting his body to be flown home to Saudi Arabia.

This is a man who beheaded and bombed his way into the history pages.

OBL didn’t change the world for the better like discovering a cure for polio or doing something positive that would impact and save million of lives.

I do not celebrate anybody’s death but I am very happy evil has been defeated.

Indeed today is a good day for America & Israel and the Civilized World that a very evil man on par with Adolf Hitler is gone from the earth.

May OBL’s name be erased forever.

quote JewishFitness1976:

May OBL’s name be erased forever.

I disagree. He is an excellent lesson for students of military history and counter-terrorism. Exploring how he came to be extremist, and how he acquired the resources with which to execute his vision, is an extremely educational experience.

quote TacticalTimmy:

I disagree. He is an excellent lesson for students of military history and counter-terrorism. Exploring how he came to be extremist, and how he acquired the resources with which to execute his vision, is an extremely educational experience.

That is true from an educational point of view.

In Israel there is a saying that goes like this …

” Adolph Hitler, may his name and memory be forever erased. ”

kmman

I’m kinda am celebrating Bin Laden’s death…just sayin’

If we are so politically correct where we must say we don’t celebrate the death of anyone than that’s sad. I truly believe that 99% of the people that SAY they do not celebrate the death actually do celebrate it internally but verbally express otherwise…again…just sayin’

resqr1

quote JewishFitness1976:

That is true from an educational point of view.

In Israel there is a saying that goes like this …

” Adolph Hitler, may his name and memory be forever erased. ”

But if his name is in the saying it will never be erased.

don

Doh! rofl2

quote KMMAN:

I’m kinda am celebrating Bin Laden’s death…just sayin’

If we are so politically correct where we must say we don’t celebrate the death of anyone than that’s sad. I truly believe that 99% of the people that SAY they do not celebrate the death actually do celebrate it internally but verbally express otherwise…again…just sayin’

Of course, internally I did celebrate his death. That is the truth but I also know that he is burning in the Lake of Hades that were originally created for Satan and his fallen angels which is tragical.

People can say may OBL rot in hell which is completely understandable but when you really think about it for a moment, then you will get real quiet at the realization that he is burning in hell for eternity.

The reality is OBL made that choice once he started murdering innocent people that had nothing to do with him. ( 3,000 souls perished on 9/11/01 )

I read somewhere on the internet newswire service that a church minister said that OBL was an instrument of Satan.

I have no doubt OBL was under the control of Satan just like Hitler was under the control of Satan because normal people do not cut innocent people’s heads off or fly airplanes full of innocents into building that had nothing to do with him.

There are millions of muslims who live & work in peace like normal people everywhere on the planet do and they do not do the things OBL did or what Hamas, Hezbollah and Fatah and the PLO does.

I am happy OBL is dead but not happy that he turned out to be a very evil person. He could have done many good things but he wasted his life in service to Satan and not have truly lived for Jesus Christ.

quote resqr1:

But if his name is in the saying it will never be erased.

It is the concept of the evil actions that were perpetuated during the 1930’s – 1940’s that is being referred to and the hope that there will not be any more Hitlers. ( Egyptian Pharaohs Mussolinis Tojos or OBLs etc. )

This is what the hope many of the Jews have for is located in the Torah.

Zechariah 8:23 or Zekharyah 8:23

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

kmman

I appreciate the religious aspect of all this but the OP was about increasing your training in anticipation of retaliation. I think its far more likely some drunk idiot will succker punch you than a demented terrorist.

As for OBL, he was a piece of garbage…end of story. Forget all the “good” he could have done. Everything he did was well calculated and he had tons of time to rethink. He was a piece of trash and I have ZERO compassion for him and his soul.

As for Hitler, same thing. These people con their followers with ideaology thats designed solely to meet their agenda. It’s really basically for their sick and twisted enjoyment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: