Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Institute Krav Maga UK Youtube Channel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cigaro78

Hi, I noticed the Institute Krav Maga UK post their videos at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/matthewfox1972

Nick Maison, England’s representative for the IKMF UK, appears in these videos. I thought it was quite interesting despite the lack of sound 🙂

kior

Re: Institute Krav Maga UK Youtube Channel

There should be sound, which ones are you looking at that don’t have it? I know the guy who puts them together so can check it out for.

cigaro78

quote Kior:

There should be sound, which ones are you looking at that don’t have it? I know the guy who puts them together so can check it out for.

Hi, Yeah they do have sound, I meant, sometimes the sound is there, sometimes not (check out the last two). It’s not a technical issue but more of a production one 🙂

I accidentally raised the sound on my speakers during the last, put the window in the background, and forgot about it – until all of a sudden it blared out “THAT’S IT FOR THIS TIME, ETC ETC” lol 🙂

I love these videos I hope they make more.

kior

I’ll give foxy a boot in the balls to get the sound sorted out then! They’re being done every month pretty much. The next one is about the ‘fight like a girlfriend’ seminar (basically you bring your other half and they learn some self defence as well as doing protection scenarios) and there may well be one about the grading which is this March too.

tko99

Are they still updating this somewhere online?? I unsubscribed their podcast on itunes after several months of no updates. No updates on youtube since last March….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: