Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military Instructor Qualification

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    boucheed

Has anyone here been through a military insturctor Qualification? I emailed and found out it cost $1500 :OhMy:I dont think I will be able to convince my unit to send me for that cost.

Dan

decoy

Re: Instructor Qualification

What type of qualification are you looking for?

If your looking for a military specific qualification …

You can get Combatives instructor qualification after level 2, but go to level 3 if you can swing it.

The MP school offers an instructor course that your training NCO can schedule you for and it includes non-lethal weapons, riot control, and unarmed techniques (though it is geared more toward detaining and combatives is a better “kill the enemy” course). The USMC runs it, but only 10% of the students are Marines.

As far as $$$ … I went through my installation DPTM and Ft. Sill paid the bill, just had to get my boss to give me two weeks to attend the course (Ft. Leonard Wood) and commit to a few classes each quarter to train mobilizing units. The combatives qualification was free as the post offer the classes 2-3 times a month.

boucheed

Thanks Decoy,
    What is the name of the course and where was it held?

decoy

INIWIC (interservice non-letahl weapon instructor course) held at Ft. Leonard Wood.

Here is a link … http://www.iniwic.net/

If you send me a private message with your military e-mail I can send you an old course manual I made to get you started.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: