Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Is Krav expensive where you are?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    revobuzz

In the UK it seams Krav classes cost more than other (Trad) martial arts.

Not sure why this is?

Is this the same where you are?

mara-jade

Re: Is Krav expensive where you are?

The cost is based on several factors such as locations, classes offered, etc. You can try looking at this thread where this has been asked before

https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4547

lions2011

130 dollars per month for unlimited classes. I do about 5 classes per week .
    I also pay another 130 a month for Muay Thai and I only go twice a week.

kmman

$160 unlimited classes. Extra for test prep class. Average martial art here probably $120-$130. Rent isnt cheap in my area.

revobuzz

quote mara_jade:

The cost is based on several factors such as locations, classes offered, etc. You can try looking at this thread where this has been asked before

https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4547

Yeah, my question was more is Krav more expensive than say a karate class in your area. This appears to be the case in the UK. Curious to see if it’s the same all over.

bear34

I get a discount for buying 6 months at a time for unlimited classes. It works out to $80 per month.

kmman

Krav more here than other MA. I suppose the commercialized nature of Krav Maga. The places seem to be higher end and attract more of a professional crowd.

kmyoshi

$125 for just the self defense courses. But I attend between 4-8 classes a week so I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. I’m hoping to start fight class too so that’ll bump it up to about $160/month

anitadegroin

Seems to be pricey compared to other martial arts and self defense programs but I feel like I’m getting more out of it…..you get what ya pay for right?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: