Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Is Krav Maga one of the best martial arts for the streets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eklypised

I wanna learn a art that I can protect myself and my family. After googling everything Krav Maga came up as about the best one to learn for a street fight. Is that true?

rickprado

Re: Is Krav Maga one of the best martial arts for the streets?

quote Eklypised:

I wanna learn a art that I can protect myself and my family. After googling everything Krav Maga came up as about the best one to learn for a street fight. Is that true?

This is arguably the most popular website to promote KM, everyone who is here is a fan/practitioner/instructor etc…..so the answer would be a resounding yes, it’s extremely effective for the street, based on it’s origins and continuing evolution.

There’s a reason it’s one of the most popular self defense systems in the world, because it works. I suggest you find a local school and try out some classes and see if it’s for you. You can only do so much on the internet!

Good luck!

harryjc

Re: Is Krav Maga one of the best martial arts for the streets?

Krav Maga is excellent for self-defense, but the key to success is finding a good instructor. You can have the best art in the world, but if you learn from a bad teacher you will fail.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: