Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Re: Jews in Green ….

Here is another kosher MREs you can check out …

LaBriute Meals

http://www.labriutemeals.com/main.htm

Never tried that one, will have to order all kinds of kosher MRE’s to see which one is the best.

quote vwr32:

When I was in, we always saw it as “theater of operations”. I’m pretty sure unstpabl1 was kidding when he made the play on your words. I was just following his lead.

ooo… play on words… joke about theater. Crap, now we have a double entendre. Talk about confusing! rofl2

I kind of figured that, I was more concerned that someone with less Military knowledge would get confused and think that I was an actor. God forbid that!!!rofl2

unstpabl1

quote Jeremy Stafford:

I kind of figured that, I was more concerned that someone with less Military knowledge would get confused and think that I was an actor. God forbid that!!!rofl2

Hey now, being an actor is a calling . Higher than the priesthood and being a doctor or cop;): why else take the vow of poverty

quote unstpabl1:

Hey now, being an actor is a calling . Higher than the priesthood and being a doctor or cop;): why else take the vow of poverty

I like the way the ancients looked at it, lower than a prostitute but higher than a transient.rofl2

unstpabl1

quote Jeremy Stafford:

I like the way the ancients looked at it, lower than a prostitute but higher than a transient.rofl2

I resemble that. I took 3 bags of cans into recycle. Pulled up in my car. This hot 20something in a Mercedes gave me her 2 bags of cans and offered me 10 bucks to get back on my feet. I didn’t know what to say, she seemed so sinsere. I think I found a new scamrofl2

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: