Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Junior’s fight (spoiler).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    la-revancha

Constant bombardment!

Team Quest, with Sokoudjou on hand, threw in the towel.

That was exciting.

Congrats to Junior and his corner. Way to sprawl, buddy. Now go eat some steak!

\”Midas Touch\” Kowal also cornered Shane Rice, who also made quick work of his adversary.

I got my swain mats today, too!!!!

Best halloween ever.

h2h

only article I could find. follow the link, it has some video as well.

http://punch.freedomblogging.com/2007/10/31/live-octoberfist-2007-results-from-hyatt-regency-irvine/

unstpabl1

congratulations

dkatman

Awesome!

I have been waiting for the forums to come back to find out about this. I didn’t get to wish him good luck in Tuesday Night’s class (assuming he was there) because of the traffic.

Congrats,
    Dave

giant-killer

unstpabl gets to be a senior member? He doesn’t even do Krav Maga. Hehehe. I suppose senior member on the forum then. What happened to the post count by the way? I was so close to 1000 once again!

Junior, hey, I just knew he’s kick ass! Congratulations? How exactly did it happen? Is there a video and will there be a screening at the NTC? 🙂 Too bad it took place on Halloween, but maybe I’ll come for the next fight.

giant-killer

Oh, there’s the post count. I was looking in the wrong corner. Silly me.

h2h
    quote Giant Killer:

unstpabl gets to be a senior member? He doesn’t even do Krav Maga. Hehehe. I suppose senior member on the forum then. What happened to the post count by the way? I was so close to 1000 once again!

Junior, hey, I just knew he’s kick ass! Congratulations? How exactly did it happen? Is there a video and will there be a screening at the NTC? 🙂 Too bad it took place on Halloween, but maybe I’ll come for the next fight.

check the link I posted. It’s got a video and you can see him landing some punches.

cav

Way to go Junior!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: