Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge KFC manager grabs gun aimed at his head!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    markx3

This is crazy….

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/10/17/restaurant.fight.wcnc

It looks like it would be difficult to deliver strong knees and kicks with the slippery floor. I think youíd have to go with headbutts and gun strikes if possible.

What a nightmare!

giant-killer

Can’t see the link, but is that the store owner and gunman fight for a rifle inside a store? They showed something like that yesterday on TV. The rifle in that video was in a position where a KM-like takeaway could have possibly been done.

chasman

Here is a link with a better view of what happenned and the whole story. The bad guy pulled the trigger but the round did not go off, before the bad guy could shoot again the manager fought back.

http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/10580927.html

guerriere

The manager was interviewed on MSNBC. The whole thing lasted about five minutes! It ended when the bad guy begged for his gun back. The manager said he would only give it back if it were unloaded. I’m not sure I would do it even then. What if the bad guy had extra ammo in his pocket?

kpalena

Someone puts a gun to your head….

He should have to have the stock of that thing surgically removed. \”Ok, you said you were sorry…here is your gun that you tried to kill me with back…\”

Yea, not happening.

kravmdjeff

Having worked restaurants for years, i can tell you a wet kitchen floor right after it’s been mopped is pretty much a worst-case scenario for a fighting surface.

psyops

What?

Have the gun back? Yeah you can have it back. Right after the Dr. removes it from your ass! Unreal. I own a Smoothie Bar and yes wet floor leaves you with a very dangerous surface.

kravmdjeff

It seemed from the description that the manager ran him out the door while still holding onto the gun and sort of pushed him out into the street where he ran off.

Did the suspect get caught?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: