Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military KM Law Enforcement Seminar in Buffalo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bill-karn

Thanks to Londale Theus for two great seminars this week. I think everyone involved worked hard, had fun and got some great training in!
    Thanks also to all the law enforcement and military personnel from New York, Michigan and Ohio who braved the snow and cold weather to attend and help make the seminars a sucess. Your continued support is appreciated!

We hope to see you all at our next training session in 2005!

Thanks!

bschroer

Best defensive tactics training I’ve had yet!!

I had the opportunity to attend the 2 day seminar in Buffalo, NY and it was well worth the 5 hour drive through sloppy snowy roads. In all my training as a police officer I have never seen a style that is so in tune with what we actually do as cops. In this 2 day seminar I learned more practical and useful techniques than I did while at the academy. The techniques are so simple and easy to learn I was amazed.
    I want to thank Bill for the invite out to the training and especially to Londale for the great job in teaching us. Unfortunately there are no Krav Maga schools in my area here in Michigan and until they open up I am looking forward to my next road trip to Buffalo.

dugfoot

seminar

bshroer, it’s good to hear you enjoyed the seminar in Buffalo. I wanted to be there myself. I’ve been to two seperate seminars with Londale and loved them. I am a police officer here in Columbus, Ohio but i am originally form the Jackson County Mi area. What part of Michigan are you from. Be safe, Doug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: