Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos KM Level 1 class

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kazak4x4

I posted a video to show my KM class to my coworkers. I wanted to demonstrate what KM class is all about. Check it out if you are interested. This is from Paul Evan’s Academy at Salt Lake City, Utah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8bsUdSYnKg

(not sure how to embed here)

Re: KM Level 1 class

Good video, looks like fun times.

relli-kant

What was that guillotine choke/backwards roll during choke defenses (done by the defender)? I’ve never seen that. Did the student make that up on the spot, or was that taught by the instructor?

tech94

lloks like the defender was attempting a throw and wound up in a roll perhaps? hard to tell especially with a level 1 class with student that have limited to no experience

kazak4x4

You guys are right. We (students) got carried away. Instructor follows strict KM curriculum and trains under John Whitman. But he also encourages us to think fast, which I love about my instructor.

The student who was attempting the rolls comes from Muay Thai and some wrestling, so he was experimenting with different take downs. We were mostly practicing the rear choke escape and then once the choke was correctly broken had to come up with offensive take down (escape). We sure had a great time that day though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: