Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations KM Locations in GA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dagreer

There are two new schools in the Atlanta area that used to be listed on the old KM website, but are not listed since the change. I’m trying to contact the instructor to find out the current schedule as I will be in Atlanta in the near future and would like to train. I think his name is Eric Sepeda.

Thanks,

DAGreer

beley

I would also like to know if there are any locations in GA… I am about an hour southeast of Atlanta and 45 min. north of Columbus, GA. I saw some info about Krav Maga on TLC today and would love to know if there was somewhere to learn around here.

dagreer

KM Locations in GA

When I was in Atlanta in November the old KM website listed several locations. The two I am interested in are in Kennesaw and Dunwoody. Classes should have started in the Dunwoody location in early December. They should be at the JCC in Dunwoody. Hope this helps.

DAG

bradm

dagreer,
    The school in Kennesaw is owned and operated by Master Greg Archmont. Is located in the Shiloh Crossing Shopping Center off Wade Green Road. Phone number 770-427-8400 for further information.

I do not know of a Krav school in Dunwoody.

There is also a Krav school in Powder Springs (Marietta) on Powder Springs Road. It is owned and operated by Senior Master Todd Droege. Phone number 770-222-1900 for further information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: