Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge KM Winter Camp…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is anyone else going to CO in February who is as cheap as I am? I’m adding up all the expences and with a plane ticket, hotel, registration, snowboarding, food, etc etc etc it’s EASILY over $1000. Who is down for splitting one of those $89 hotel rooms? I bathe regularly and I don’t make a mess, so I make a good roomate! thumbsup

Does anyone know if there is going to be transportation to/from the airport? Do I need to rent a car? If so… Anyone wanna split one? I’m thinking of flying out Thursday evening (22nd) and returning sometime on the morning of the followign Monday (25th).

J-

jamesh-d30

Re: KM Winter Camp…

Hello J-
    there is not any sufficient transportation from the airport. You could get a shuttle from the airport to the hotel BUT having a car will be a benefit for the weekend since the hotels are not quite in walking distance to the center, and the weather could always put a damper on walking in February!

Hope you find a way here, we’d love to have you!

Re: KM Winter Camp…

Thanks for the info, James! I should be booking my flight this week and I’ll register as soon as I’m sure I have a flight.

So you heard the man… Who’s in on a hotel and/or rental car? I’ve got a lot of winter driving experience from upstate NY ::nudge nudge::.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: