Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics KMDC in the Washington Post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    guerriere

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A23692-2005Mar10.html

The article is mainly about women and self-defense but krav is very prominent in it. All our belovÈd instructors are in the picture too.

anonymous

Hey Guerriere!

Where have you been? Missed ya! 😉

guerriere

Hey GK! I’ve been writing a book and grieving for my dog that recently died and caring for my foster dog who developed cancer *after* I nursed her back to health. Oh yeah, and blowing all my New Year’s resolutions 😳 Is there something like lapsed-kravver syndrome? In my dreams I get attacked, then do the right moves in the wrong way or too weakly or slowly and wake up thinking \”I’ve gotta go back to krav!\”

Good to seeya!

anonymous

Hey Guerrere!

So sorry to hear about your dog! 😥 And another dog has cancer? That’s really sad. I hope he (she?) will recover.

What’s your book about? A guy in my mother’s yoga class recently wrote a book about his trip to Europe with his beloved dog \”Ella\”. It’s written from the dog’s point of view, about his adventures in different European cities. It reached number ten on the L.A. Times bestseller list and is a cute book for dog lovers. It’s called \”Ella In Europe\” by Michael Konik if you want to check it out. Might cheer you up.

You sound a tad depressed (?). Did you stop taking Krav Maga? Definitly come back to it, it’ll get you back into that fighting spirit and you won’t have any more nightmares about doing the wrong defenses! 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: