Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sicpuppy

Hi all…

I am curious…

Does KMWW keep a web-based list of all their qualified and certified instructors, dates etc, what level they are, who trained them, where they currently teach/train, etc…

If not, I think there should be. How do any of us know if our instructors are who they say they are and is affiliated as they say? How else can anyone “check out” an instructor?

What if they say they are KMWW and they really are not, or was but is no longer? I am sure KMWW would do a cease and desist immediately, but how would they know unless someone told them? And how could anyone tell them if there is no way of knowing someone is or isn’t certified and affiliated?

Maybe someone at KMWW might see this and also think it is a good idea and get one done?

I believe what my instructor says about himself, but what if…?

Anyway, does anyone know???

For that matter, what is the KMWW Headquarters administration like? How is is set up? Is there a “chain of command” or corporate structure? I assume they have an office somewhere? Can we peons talk to them if we wanted? Stuff like that…

kmman
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: KMWW Listings

Actually this forum is a great resource, many of us know most of the kmw instructors personally. Got a question just ask. You can always PM if you don’t want the question public.

kmyoshi

Hey CJ’s Dad, are you an instructor at the Sherman Oaks location or do you just go there to train?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Sadly work and family have made my time limited but yes I’ve been an instructor there since 07. I trian at Sep during the day on Tue/Thur mornings and Thur afternoon take CJ to train at Nobel with Junior. I poke my head in at night now and then.

mara-jade

quote CJs Dad:

Sadly work and family have made my time limited but yes I’ve been an instructor there since 07. I trian at Sep during the day on Tue/Thur mornings and Thur afternoon take CJ to train at Nobel with Junior. I poke my head in at night now and then.

Hey man, I feel for you..New job I got this summer has severely limited my Krav play time as well.:(:

sicpuppy

quote mara_jade:

Hey man, I feel for you..New job I got this summer has severely limited my Krav play time as well.:(:

Yeah, work has a way of getting in the way of life…. But I am retired, and I highly recommend it!!! lol
    :beer:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: