Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav in Tulsa

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Krav in Tulsa

Welcome to the forum!

Schedules, classes and fees vary by center. Your best best is to call the school directly and ask. You can probably take a free trial class and see what you think.

https://kravmaga.com/oklahoma.asp

HTHthumbsup

kmtakinkm

Dova – Kent’s cell phone number is (918) 402-5300 and the directions are in the posts above. The next class is Thurs Jan 15 at 7 pm. The class schedules for the week of Jan 19 are Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat. He will give you a free intro lesson. Call him for the tuition but it ~$100 a month for unlimited attendance. Kent will go month to month on tuition I believe.

For the class just wear basic gym attire – gym shorts, shirt and shoes. The only special equipment needed for the first few classes are bag gloves. Eventually you will want elbow pads and shin guards (and maybe a cup). Kent has head gear.

I look forward to seeing you there.

dova80

quote KMtakinKM:

Dova – Kent’s cell phone number is (918) 402-5300 and the directions are in the posts above. The next class is Thurs Jan 15 at 7 pm. The class schedules for the week of Jan 19 are Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat. He will give you a free intro lesson. Call him for the tuition but it ~$100 a month for unlimited attendance. Kent will go month to month on tuition I believe.

For the class just wear basic gym attire – gym shorts, shirt and shoes. The only special equipment needed for the first few classes are bag gloves. Eventually you will want elbow pads and shin guards (and maybe a cup). Kent has head gear.

I look forward to seeing you there.

I already have plans for thurs. I cant get out of… I will try to get down there monday perhaps, around 7

Thanks for the post I will give him a call to confirm about the dates…

zasoukup

I see the last post on this thread was nearly a year ago.. is Kent still instructing in Tulsa?

kmtakinkm

Yes he still has a studio. Same cell number and location downtown on 3rd street. Call him before you go to confirm class and time.

00ninja00

Is he still teaching i tryed calling him and email but he didnt reply plz help

skampli

I couldn’t get a hold of him either. It seems that class time is consistently at 7 PM, so I figure that I’ll just drop by until I catch it on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Krav in Tulsa

Does he still accept students, i tried calling him and left a couple of voicemails but didnt recive any response.

kmtakinkm

Kent was injured and is recovering. He is going to reopen the gym in a few weeks. Keep trying. Might try a text.

00ninja00

K well is there a sertain age you have to be to learn krav and is how much will it cost thnks

skampli

quote KMtakinKM:

Kent was injured and is recovering. He is going to reopen the gym in a few weeks. Keep trying. Might try a text.

Oh no!!! I hope he gets better soon.

I’ll just have to wait for new of his recovery then 🙁

kmtakinkm

I will try to remember to post when he opens back up. He seems to be recovering very well. He can not wait to get back to his nomral routine.

Ninja – No age requirement has been mentioned (although it seems to work best at 12+ yrs). Ultimately, it depends on the skill set and maturity. Most of the students are 20+ yrs old. My 15 yr old son takes with me some but he is a wrester and has taken TKD. There have been other father son students, some as young as 13. Regardless, Kent and all the students will treat you with respect.

quote KMtakinKM:

I will try to remember to post when he opens back up. He seems to be recovering very well. He can not wait to get back to his nomral routine.

Ninja – No age requirement has been mentioned (although it seems to work best at 12+ yrs). Ultimately, it depends on the skill set and maturity. Most of the students are 20+ yrs old. My 15 yr old son takes with me some but he is a wrester and has taken TKD. There have been other father son students, some as young as 13. Regardless, Kent and all the students will treat you with respect.

That sounds excellent, please do that, thanks man.

Is the school closed for now since kent is not there.

kmtakinkm

Yes the school is closed as far as I know.

I wil keep all posted.

00ninja00

Alright thanks i hope he gets better soon keep us posted and thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: