Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav in Tulsa

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    skampli

Re: Krav in Tulsa

It’s been about a month of no word in thread…is Kent recovered? Has he opened the school back up?

kmtakinkm

Talked to him last week. Not recovering as quickly as he thought. Still a ways off. Maybe 2 -3 wks.

skampli

quote KMtakinKM:

Talked to him last week. Not recovering as quickly as he thought. Still a ways off. Maybe 2 -3 wks.

It’s been more than a few weeks, and I know a couple of people who are interested in joining Krav in Tulsa. Has he reopened his school for the new year?

kmtakinkm

Call him on his cell. I have been injured and have not talked to him in a while. Last I heard he was thinking about doing clases during the week when not on fire dudty and taking weekend off. One of my buddines mentioned he thought they were at 5 pm.

Sorry I can’t help more. I will post if I find out anything.

shadowsbane

Has anyone tried contacting Kent, and if so is he still doing classes? I’ve just moved to Tulsa and have been wanting to get into krav maga or something similar.

mara-jade

He still shows up under the licensees for Oklahoma. Perhaps try the number listed

https://kravmaga.com/locations/licensees-affiliates/licenseesaffiliates-worldwide-all-locations-list/

shadowsbane

I called the number and left a voicemail. I just wasn’t sure if anyone knew if he was still around.

dnklly

I know this is a very old thread, but I was hoping to get some information about Krav Maga training in Tulsa. I’ve heard of KM of Tulsa with Kent Stockwell; however, I can’t say I’ve been hearing very many good things about their communications. Most people say they’ve called multiple times and emailed multiple times with no response what-so-ever.

Is Krav Maga still around in Tulsa? Is the school doing well or is it really about to shut down? Many people are extremely interested, but no one really seems to be answering them anymore. Please lemme know. Thanks!

kmalerich

Hi,

Any recent news on availability of Krav in Tulsa? Ive left several messages on Kent Stockstill’s cell phone, he has an active message on it, but I haven’t heard back from him.

My daughter is coming to Tulsa in August for college and wants to continue her Krav training if there is something available.

Thanks for any info or responses on this subject.

Kurt

[email protected]

drdoug

quote KMalerich:

Hi,

Any recent news on availability of Krav in Tulsa? Ive left several messages on Kent Stockstill’s cell phone, he has an active message on it, but I haven’t heard back from him.

My daughter is coming to Tulsa in August for college and wants to continue her Krav training if there is something available.

Thanks for any info or responses on this subject.

Kurt

[email protected]

I have called too but no reply. I would love to try a class but I can’t reach anyone. Do you think they even read these threads?

kmtakinkm

Kent still has classes (918-402-5300). If you want to try to go by the studiothe address is 813 E 3rd Tulsa, OK 74170. The studio is located between Lansing and Kenosha on 3rd.

His Aug class schedule is Aug 1, 7, 9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 28, 20. 5:30-6:30

Just drop by.

haimzut

I went to the building where they stated to just “drop by.” And there was no one there. I then talked to one of the businesses across the hall and that employee stated that he hadnt seen anyone all day. So I called Kent on the number that was left on this forum, and I got no reply. I left that message on Wednesday when the class was supposedly taking place. I have taken Krav in Israel for 6 months and I wanted to continue my training. If anyone wants to maybe train outside of this class I would be down for it. Other than that I hope I will get a call back or a posting on this forum.

kmtakinkm

Was there Krav Maga signs on the window? He sometimes is called in for Fire Duty. Try texting him. Here is the Sept Schedule; 5, 6, 11, 12, 18, 20, 26, 27. However he just canceled the 5th – school function. They are on for the 6th.

Good luck. I am going on the 11th and 12th.

haimzut

I finally made it to a class and i wasnt disappointed. Not exactly what I am used too, but close. I wish the class was a half an hour longer, but that is just wishful thinking on my part. I will be back again. I hope class is still on tomorrow as I havent received any emails yet. I would like to thank kmtakinkm for giving me so much help. Dont know if I would have ever made it to the class if she hadnt given me so much information.

kmtakinkm

KMtakinKM is a he…..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: