Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics krav maga bootcamp online

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tech94

hey what do you guys think of this website and group? http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com/
    the instructor seems pretty legit but would this be kind of an off shoot of or similar to commando krav maga? seems like it would be a great supplement to training with a live instructor

ryan

Re: krav maga bootcamp online

He is certainly legit, but you can’t learn KM over the internet.

tech94

i do have a live instructor. i train with my neighbor who is a certified KM certified instructor. i’m also a certified full instructor in jkd concepts (pfs) in the paul vunak lineage. just looking for supplemental info and techniques is all. that instructor seems bad ass. i’d love to learn what he has to teach

psyops

quote Ryan:

He is certainly legit, but you can’t learn KM over the internet.

Ryan is bang on in both assesments. Ran Nakash is the real deal. But internet classes for Krav. It’s hard for me to imagine this working as well as live training. I would love to work with Ran Nakash. Perhaps one day I will be lucky enough to train with that guy

bracius

Cute picture Psyops

I would say that this internet class goes in hand with owning “the book”. Reading and practice at home is 60% of it. The rest is with instructors perfecting and application.

psyops

Thanks,

My wife is definitely smarter and way easier on the eyes…. lol.. My kids are now 6 months old. Cassius and Asia. They are future Kravists!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: