Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga in Florida (St Pete, Clearwater, Tampa)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rooney359

Any plans for a school in these areas (especially St Pete) Its hard to believe that there isn’t one yet.

santiago

I am highly interested in beginning KM and I’ve been looking for a place in St. Pete or Pinellas Co. for a while now, without any luck. I know there is a place up in North Tampa and/or Lakeland, but I want no part of driving two hours plus round trip to train. Anyone heard of anything new opening up?

As a complete novice, and since there is not a convenient place to begin KM locally, can anyone suggest a good alternative style or training center for a rookie?

bradm

Don’t forget the Orlando/Kissimmee area. We still need good Krav training here too.

claykreiling

There are no KM schools in the area. There are several other good school in the area, but it all depends on what you are looking for. Just avoid McDojo’s at all cost. I’ve checked out several school in the area looking for the one to make my new home in.

kenvljr

I am currently taking Krav Maga classes in Clearwater near Countryside Mall at Karate America. If anyone like more information, I would be happy to help.

mblachford

I am taking Krav with Premier Martial Arts in Land O’ Lakes – great school and very good instructors (KMWW school btw)

May be bit far for you all to drive but there are options in the immediate Tampa Bay area.

bradm

Yeah, a little far for me to drive from the Kissimmee area.

gabekicks

Re:

quote \”mblachford\:

I am taking Krav with Premier Martial Arts in Land O’ Lakes – great school and very good instructors (KMWW school btw)

May be bit far for you all to drive but there are options in the immediate Tampa Bay area.

Yeah the Krav Maga at Premier Martial Arts in Land O lakes is excellent. Any one in the area looking for Krav should definitely check it out, their number is 813 948 4844

fergman52

Re:

kenvljr i was wondering if you can help with the telephone number or address to the km school in clearwater

thanks

trainer2max

Re:

Hello. I am actually an instructor at Premier/ Tampa Krav Maga in Land o lakes & wanted to tell u that we will b opening a brand new school in Jan. in Clearwater (Pinellas county) w/ Krav Maga as its primary instruction. It is the most practical & realistic real world self defense system out there!!
    We r pre-enrolling students right now…
    So let me know if u r interested in learning more & spread the word as we already have over 20 students signed up & we just literally found the place!!!
    So b 1 of the first 50 to enroll & recieve our special discount + no money down!!
    Contact me for a free intro. today!!
    JC

quote santiago:

I am highly interested in beginning KM and I’ve been looking for a place in St. Pete or Pinellas Co. for a while now, without any luck. I know there is a place up in North Tampa and/or Lakeland, but I want no part of driving two hours plus round trip to train. Anyone heard of anything new opening up?

As a complete novice, and since there is not a convenient place to begin KM locally, can anyone suggest a good alternative style or training center for a rookie?

trainer2max

Re:

This is trainer2max… check out my new thread on the new school coming to Clearwater in Jan. 09. It is a second school location from the reputable school in Land o Lakes… Premier/Tampa krav Maga!!!
    Looking forward to hearing from u!!!
    JC

trainer2max

Re:

My name is Joey & I will be the instructor at the new Clearwater school.
    You can reach me at 813-514-3435
    or [email protected]
    I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

balarupa

Re: Krav Maga in Florida (St Pete, Clearwater, Tampa)

any chance there will be a gym at Vero Beach?

trainer2max

Got ur message. I dont exactly know where Vero beach is, but we r solely a martial arts studio, not a gym, & located in Clearwater.
    U r more than welcome to come try out a class & see if it works for u, though.
    Let me know…
    Thanks
    B safe
    Joey

trainer2max

I do also train privately so if that is something u might consider, we can talk about that as well.
    Let me know either way
    Thanks
    B safe
    Joey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: