Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga on Celebrity Fit Club

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    maskedkat

OK, OK, Yes! I was watching trash TV today with no redeeming educational value whatsoever… but there was a very brief clip of someone on \”Celebrity Fit Club\” training in Krav Maga. It happened to mention KM can burn 700 calories an hour (someone asked that question awhile back).

Was that someone from the NTC training the woman? Anyone know?

xkirian

Marcus was the instructor in the clip :).

anonymous

I’d rather think about how many bad guys I can beat up in an hour, than how many calories I can burn….. 😈

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

I’d rather think about how many bad guys I can beat up in an hour, than how many calories I can burn….. 😈

Well GiantKiller… How many bad guys can you beat up in an hour??? LoL

I enjoy the calories buring aspect!!! more fun to watch the waist line go away… 😀

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Well GiantKiller… How many bad guys can you beat up in an hour??? LoL

I enjoy the calories buring aspect!!! more fun to watch the waist line go away… 😀

A small waistline does no good when you get punched in it, big or small. So we now know you are into krav for the weight loss aspect and not the self defense portion? 😯

maskedkat

Fitness/weight loss and self-defense skills aren’t mutually exclusive, are they? I like the whole package… fitness, self-defense skills, confidence… and of course, most important, looking like a way-cool tough chick! 😉

jjbklb

\”….Well GiantKiller… How many bad guys can you beat up in an hour??? LoL

I enjoy the calories buring aspect!!! more fun to watch the waist line go away… [/quote…\”

Dang! and I just ate 3 peanut-butter filled chocolate cupcakes my wife made.

let’s see…how many guys do I need to beat up to burn off each cupcake?

anonymous

Hmmm, cupcakes, did she make them with lots of butter? Depends on your skills, but I’d say 1 -2 bad guys per cupcake. I wonder if fear burns calories? If so, you may not even have to fight him. Just s@$# your pants, and there goes the cupcake…

How many bad guys can I take on in an hour? Well, considering my extraordinary skills (being able to knock out one bad guy with a punch while simultaneously snapping the other’s neck with a round kick), I’d say at least a few hundred an hour. No wonder I’m so skinny, those calories just keep on burning…. 😈

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: