Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Krav Maga Online Course

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bgnamsxb

Hello people, I am practicing Wing Chun at the moment but a friend convinced me to try Krav Maga. But since this self-defense is very expensive in Germany + I dont have much time to visit Wing Chun AND Krav Maga courses at the same time, I want to practice it online.
    What do you think about http://38.de/2d6 ? Is it worth a try or not. Any experiences so far with online courses?

Regards!

hoop
    lennykravitz

Re: Krav Maga Online Course

quote bgnamsxb:

Hello people, I am practicing Wing Chun at the moment but a friend convinced me to try Krav Maga. But since this self-defense is very expensive in Germany + I dont have much time to visit Wing Chun AND Krav Maga courses at the same time, I want to practice it online.
    What do you think about http://38.de/2d6 ? Is it worth a try or not. Any experiences so far with online courses?

Regards!

I’d get your hands on some good quality DVDs to give you a taste of Krav Maga (mastering Krav Maga by David Kahn or ultimate Krav Maga hosted by Duncan Pattle from kravshop.com). Kmww DVDs as well. After wing chun class, grab some mates and drill what you have picked up from said DVDs!

Or, leave wing chun altogether and invest on KM. I suspect if you effectively do the first option, then you will naturally progress or be keen to do this!

natekerille

Is it possible to learn just by doing online courses?

roadford01

Im looking into online courses my self, but they can be very pricy.

prenibrijite
    Blocked

This posts is*very*informative.*Thank you!

fredjclaus
    quote lennyKRAVitz:

I’d get your hands on some good quality DVDs to give you a taste of Krav Maga (mastering Krav Maga by David Kahn or ultimate Krav Maga hosted by Duncan Pattle from kravshop.com). Kmww DVDs as well. After wing chun class, grab some mates and drill what you have picked up from said DVDs!

Or, leave wing chun altogether and invest on KM. I suspect if you effectively do the first option, then you will naturally progress or be keen to do this!

I personally have the Ultimate Krav Maga DVD’s that you mention from Kravshop.com and am starting to go through them. Based on your knowledge what level are these DVDs? Do they go all the way to black belt or are they just beginner moves? I’m not interested in getting belts right now, but I would like to learn as much as I can. I’m also considering Guy Dar from 972KravMaga.com as well. Thoughts?

chessmachine

I think if you have a good traning partner you can although I have no knowledge of KM Online or its syllabus.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: