Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Krav Maga videos discontinued?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jpazzz

Hello, Yesterday, on the Amazon site, I noticed that the standard, Krav Maga five DVD set was listed as discontinued by the manufacturer. Is this true? If so, why? It seems to me to be one of the best martial arts/self defense teaching sets ever made. On the other hand, Krav like everything else is evolving, and perhaps some of the techniques shown on the Vids are obsolete? Are the vids to be replaced with something newer?

So, if anyone out there knows if it is true that the set is being discontinued, or replaced, or why, or whatever, I should appreciate the benefit of your knowledge.

Cheers,

John P

mara-jade

Re: Krav Maga videos discontinued?

The videos have been around awhile. With the KMWW books that have come out (Complete Krav Maga, just came out Beginner Krav Maga and later Black Belt), plus more centers opening perhaps that’s why they’re being left as is. Just a guess on my part.

The KM Pro Shop does have them
    https://kravmaga.com/store/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jnnproo4

There’s some sellers at amazon selling also
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000246SY6/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1232669230&sr=1-1&condition=all

I do enjoy the set and books but they don’t replace being in a real class learning from an instructor and interacting with othersthumbsup

kirsten

They are still selling them, just follow MJ’s advice and use the link to the pro shop. I personally own them and find them easier to use than reading a book.

blaqueknight

They are very useful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: