Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    j-frank

In KRAV MAGA: HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST ARMED ASSAULT by Imi Sde-Or and Eyal Yanilov, it is mentioned that this book, which deals with more advanced weapons techniques and such, was released first because of the rise of global terrorism etc., but that a second volume dealing with the more elementary hand-to-hand stuff would be released soon.

Any word on when this book is going to be published?

j-frank

Just thought I’d bump this up in case there’s any new info – is COMPLETE KRAV MAGA the de facto second volume?

giant-killer

Well, Imi died long ago, so he won’t be publishing any more books. Not sure if Eyal Yanilov plans a sequel. Darren Levine edited the English version of the book and is now one of the authors of the new book coming out. So, while that one wouldn’t technically be a \”second volume\”, it may be a good comliment to the earlier book, because I believe it also focuses on unarmed techniques.

j-frank

I thought the second volume may have been written before his death but hadn’t been published yet.

giant-killer

Hmmm, I don’t know. If there was anything, maybe it wasn’t a finished manuscript and not really ready for publication? In any case, if there was anything like that, it would be interesting to see.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: