Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics lack of sleep last night…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    g-v

…and I’m taking my L2 test today.

maskedkat

Good luck!!! Be sure to tell us allll about it!

hammerfist

Good Luck!! Hope you do well!

anonymous

Well, I’m sure AFTER the test, you’ll sleep just like a baby…… 😉

g-v

I sure did, Giant. 😆
    The test wasn’t too bad. I was the only one taking it, so it was just me and my instructor, which was coolio coz Bert is da man. We ran the combos, the chokes, bearhugs, the defenses with counters, the kicks, some level 2 ground stuff, and then I got my ass handed to me with the sparring.

Monday, going to level 3. 😛

anonymous

Just you and the instructor? No one else was eligible to test? So you are some kind of prodigy? 8)

Must be nice to take the test just with the instructor. At least you know he is giving you full attention.

Welcome to level 3, ready for guns, knives, granades?

g-v

I was in between the group of folks that tested a few months ago, and the group that won’t be ready to test until a few months from now (the people I tested into L2 with have since dropped out). Still, it was way coolio of Bert to spent some hours on me alone…as well as taking a finger to the eye in an armbar release, and a headbutt to the nose while me trapping/rolling into his guard. Sorry, dude.

anonymous

Well, I guess that comes with the territory, if you are going to be a teacher. 😈 😆

Glad you passed, now on to even cooler stuff…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: