Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military LE and Military classes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’m just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me. NTC has the LE/military classes on the first Saturday of every month. Guess when the National Guard drills? You guessed it… First weekend of every month (typicaly).

J-

Re: LE and Military classes

quote downforlife76:

I’m just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me. NTC has the LE/military classes on the first Saturday of every month. Guess when the National Guard drills? You guessed it… First weekend of every month (typicaly).

J-

Heck I wish they had them in this area.

Apologize didn’t mean to hijack your post.

giant-killer

So, you can’t combine the two? Which training do you choose?

Don’t worry about the post hijacking… I value every little side conversation that comes up on this board!

GK… The drills are manditory so I don’t really have a choice 😉

J-

vwr32

quote downforlife76:

GK… The drills are manditory so I don’t really have a choice 😉

J-

Bah, u can miss them. They just code you out as AWOL for that drill. :):

quote vwr32:

And the sad thing is that I probably wouldn’t even get in trouble (flight companies get away with murder), but I have too much of that good ol’ NCO integrity!!!

J-

nd6171

quote vwr32:

My company has 6 awols in jail right now for missing drill.

quote nd6171:

My company has 6 awols in jail right now for missing drill.

VWR!!!!! What are you trying to do to me?!?!

Some units care a bit more than others. I could get away with it because we have people that miss drill all the time. The structure of our chain of command is a little shakey at times and some people aren’t told when there is a change to the drill schedule (though that seems to have gotten better within the last few months). I just don’t think that it’s very professional to miss the one weekend I need to be there thumbsup

vwr32

quote downforlife76:

VWR!!!!! What are you trying to do to me?!?!

Some units care a bit more than others. I could get away with it because we have people that miss drill all the time. The structure of our chain of command is a little shakey at times and some people aren’t told when there is a change to the drill schedule (though that seems to have gotten better within the last few months). I just don’t think that it’s very professional to miss the one weekend I need to be there thumbsup

I’m trying to help u get some good stories for the forum. :): We have priorities here you know.

I was national guard right after active duty, they’d send the sheriff after the habitual drill skippers.

quote vwr32:

I’m trying to help u get some good stories for the forum. :): We have priorities here you know.

I was national guard right after active duty, they’d send the sheriff after the habitual drill skippers.

Haha… We all must make sacrafices for the forum, eh? No bueno.

J-

giant-killer

If you don’t show up for law enforcement class at the NTC, they lock you away in the little dark dungeon underneath room 3.

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

If you don’t show up for law enforcement class at the NTC, they lock you away in the little dark dungeon underneath room 3.

Is it like this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z05StkAKKF0

giant-killer

Worse, much worse…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: