Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ryan

I just wanted to thank Jon Pascal and Richard Grillat for a great week. These guys are tremendous instructors.

We had 18 go through the course, and it was a high-speed, highly motivated group. I look forward to doing it again as soon as possible.

mike-g

I’ll second that. Great class!!!!!! It was very demanding but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I forgot to ask you before I left if you will be having a level II class anytime in the near future. I’ll see you for the regular Krav Class next week.

ryan

Mike, it was great to have you in the training.

What I want to do is host another Series I in the next few months, then do a Series II after that. I’d like to expose more to the system, so we can ensure a good sized class for the second series.

I’ll update you once I’ve worked out something with Jon (and hopefully Richard!)

ryan

BTW, I’ll be soliciting feedback from you guys about the next course. We don’t have to do Series II, so if one of the others is more desirable, we should look at it.

mike-g

I didn’t know we were allowed to do them out of order. Personally since I’m the Entry Team Leader on my Departments SWAT Team I would like any of them that include defensive tactics against rifle,shotgun,sub machine gun, and the advance training module of Special Operations. I know the long gun defenses are similar to the handgun and knife defenses but I would like to train them in a class room environment like we did this week. I have been to several SWAT related training courses but would be very interested in what Krav Maga has to offer.

ryan

After Series I has been completed, the others can be done in any order. E-mail me at [email protected], and we can discuss it further.

Have a great weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: