Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    farhan

Wifey and myself took the level 1 test yesterday, 3 hours and only two 20 seconds breaks later. I am DONE! And my god, does my body have bruises…actually both of us have bruises.

I can honestly say it is the most physically demanding thing I have ever done in my life.

phlegmon27

Re: Level 1 Test

Congrats! It’s a one-of-a-kind experience.

stevetuna

Well done, Mr. and Mrs. Farhan! It is a rewarding experience. Congratulations!

paul

congrats!! just think what lays ahead for you in your level 2 test lol..i have taken tests before in other martial arts programs. this is the first one that i actually earned.

farhan

I appreciate all of your comments.

I am very proud of my self and my wife. She is a tiny little thing 5′ 2” and she went through the whole test without quitting. She has never been involved in any intense physical activity before Krav. And yesterday, she confessed, that she wants to go all the way to Black Belt.

As for my self I took the test with Asthma. Just finishing it was an accomplishment, but now with all the aches and pains, I hope I don’t have to retake it…HAHA

I know I got sloppy with my techniques, some I couldn’t remember and some I couldn’t perform coz I just about ran out of gas.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: