Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Looking for an Official Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    meche

Re: Looking for an Official Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center?

Hey, I am looking for a school near Troy, NY (just outside of Albany). There do not appear to be any on the map near my location, but possibly there are some unlisted.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum,

If you didn’t see any, best bet is to keep checking back. Periodically new schools will post when a new location is being opened.

You also may wanna consider going to another center on occasion, even if it is far away. The KM books and videos are great but they don’t replace a real class where you get your techniques tweaked.

Best wishes on your training:wav:

trevor6936

Hi,

I’m looking for a school in or around Calgary, Alberta, Canada. If that does not exist, are there any trainers in the area, or even anyone looking for a training partner? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Many thanks!

We’ve Moved in Tyler TX
    East Texas Krav Maga
    4704 Candy Lane #200
    Tyler TX 75701
    903-590-0085
    http://www.easttxkravmaga.com

kirsten

quote somersetkravmaga:

Hi

We are a new licensee based in Bristol and Weston Super Mare – can we be added to the map or add our selves in some way ?

Is there someone I can ask about this ?

Many thanks

Somerset,

I didnt know you guys made the switch!! Awesome news!!

We are looking for BRMMA affiliates on your side of the pond… We have a new guy in Scotland and will be there soon hopefully for a certification course for both the system and the new program we will be launching. PM me if your interested in the program. It would be great to have you guys!

adamf

I’d like to request that a training center be opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Interest in Krav Maga here is off the charts. I’ve been noticing an increasing flurry of individuals inquiring about Krav Maga training opportunities in Pittsburgh. As of right now, the nearest training center is 119 miles away.

In 2009, Pittsburgh was rated the United States’s “most livable city”. Pittsburgh was also the host of the September 2009 G-20 Summit. The greater Pittsburgh metropolitan region’s population is around 3 million and is increasing steadily.

Please consider opening a location in Pittsburgh. Thank you.

jhall1347

Hello, I would love to see Krav Maga come to the southside suburbs of Atlanta Georgia! I live in McDonough Georgia about hal way between Macon and Atlanta! It would be great to have a training center in the McDonough (Henry County) area for there are no training centers on the southside. Someone is missing out on a great opportunity! Thanks!
    John

Trevor, there are no training centers in Alberta, but there are centers in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia. You should go to this link and you can type in your zip code to find the location closest to you.

https://kravmaga.com/index.php?option=com_xtremelocator&Itemid=179

Jhall, we have centers in Georgia, if you are interested in becoming a licensee or know anyo9ne else who is please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

there are no schools in Albany, closest is Ronkonkoma, Scarsdale, or Somers, NY. Go to Kravmaga.com and click on the locations tab to see a map and enter your zip code, this will give you the school closest to you. Good luck and train hard!

Adam F,
    If you know of anyone interested in opening a location or becoming a certified instructor please do not hesitate to contact us with your or their information at [email protected]. Thank you for you interest. Good luck and train hard!

bensid

quote AdamF:

I’d like to request that a training center be opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Interest in Krav Maga here is off the charts. I’ve been noticing an increasing flurry of individuals inquiring about Krav Maga training opportunities in Pittsburgh. As of right now, the nearest training center is 119 miles away.

In 2009, Pittsburgh was rated the United States’s “most livable city”. Pittsburgh was also the host of the September 2009 G-20 Summit. The greater Pittsburgh metropolitan region’s population is around 3 million and is increasing steadily.

Please consider opening a location in Pittsburgh. Thank you.

Adamf, I second that motion. I live in Pittsburgh and would love to train in KM. I called the cleveland center but it is not practical to go there to train. I have other friends who would be interested and have connections in the community that might help. I have been training in other martial arts for the last 2.5 years because I couldn’t find KM in pittsburgh. Maybe we could get a bunch of folks together to make this happen and/or train together some how. Let me know if you are interested. Any other ideas on how to make this happein

tlopes260

Hey everyone,

I’m new to the forums, but very glad to see them! Does ANYONE know if there is anywhere to learn/practice Krav IN the city of Philadelphia?!?! We desperately need someone in the area,
    :abx:

druid628

@jhall1347

I’m in the same boat as you, though not in McDonough. I’m in Chattanooga (TN), half way between Atlanta and Nashville or Knoxville. I would LOVE to see a some Krav Maga instruction here.

mara-jade

Welcome,

Look here to check for locations. If you don’t see any, best to periodically check it as new KMWW schools announce themselves here.

https://kravmaga.com/index.php?option=com_xtremelocator&Itemid=179

ndirish13

Hello,

I’m new to the site. I’m began my training in Panama about a month ago, but I don’t want to quit when I go back to college. I’m currently a student at the University of Notre Dame and I will be there for 3 more years at least and I was wondering if there was a school in or near South Bend, IN. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: