Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Looking for an Official Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    eye-hate-joos
    Blocked

Re: Looking for an Official Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center?

Hey Mara Jade, do you wanna root?

sierra04

Hello,

I was wondering if there is going to be a training center in the Las Cruces, New Mexico, or El Paso, Texas area?

donjon
    Blocked

i am not getting your point wht do u mean

donjon
    Blocked

it is nice good to know that

danielos

We also got a list with alot of Krav Maga schools which gets updated regularly. So if your trying to find a Krav Maga school, you might look here.

See here: http://www.kravshop.nl/krav-maga-schools/

Can anybody give me some information about instructors/schools in central Illinois? I am in Peoria and there aren’t any official Krav Maga schools locally. There aren’t any good reputable self defense schools either!

I know of people who are highly interested in doing Krav Maga. The “closest” places are Springfield or Chicago. But that is a 3 hour drive! This area is in need of a good Krav Maga school.

Any help would be great.

Are there any plans on a Krav Maga school in central Illinois? Specifically the Peoria area?

There aren’t any Krav Maga schools here let alone reputable self defense schools! I know of quite a few people who would be interested in seeing one.

The “closest” schools are Chicago or St. Louis. That’s a 3 hour drive however. There is quite a big gap!

Any info would be appreciated.

I am interested if there any locations near Covington ga thanks

renz1088

Hey guys. I’m new to krav maga and i’m looking for a reputable gym that offers consistent, early morning classes. Unfortunately, my work schedule is quite demanding and I can only attend classes as early as 7 AM up until 12:00 PM.

Anyone have any ideas? I currently reside in Queens new york and wouldnt mind traveling into the city.

Let me know!

Thanks!

ryan17

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a place here in Stockton, CA. I’ve never had prior martial arts experience or fighting experience before, so Krav Maga is the first thing I’m trying!
    But because of my inexperience, I wouldn’t be able to catch a scam or a mcdojo. Please help me out, thanks!

mara-jade

If you look on top of the forum, you’ll find the banner that gives good information.

You can find locations here

https://kravmaga.com/locations/licensees-affiliates/licenseesaffiliates-worldwide-all-locations-list/

vcfd1931

I’m new to the forum and am trying to get a feel for fight fit Ohio. I want to start krav and want some input. I studied wing chin in college but that was 10 years ago. What are they like, cost and so fourth. Thanks

Hello VCFD1931
    I would think you should enjoy Krav Maga with your Wing Chun background. Many of the principles are very similar between the two systems. Concepts such as efficiency in technique, attacking along center line and striking on the inside as opposed to wide outside attacks.

Train hard and be safe.

brian-jay

Hello everyone, Not only am I having trouble finding a location as a beginner in Krav Maga, It seems it is impossible to find somewhere my 12 year old son can learn. I am willing to pay for private lessons. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? [email protected]

Looking for instructor or class in the Eastern shore of Maryland or Delaware area. Willing to pay for private lessons if instuctor is willing to travel from Western shore of Md. Please feel free to PM me.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: