Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Looking for an Official Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    lvgoco

Re: Looking for an Official Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center?

Is NOVA MMA in Arlington, VA a Krav Maga Worldwide affiliate? I noticed they started offering courses, but didn’t see them listed on your affiliates page.

pdigia01

Boxing fan- I am living on the Eastern Shore of Maryland currently and am looking for a place to train/learn krav. I haven’t been able to find a personal instructor either, did you have any look with your search?

idbl-fanatic

quote Ryan17:

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a place here in Stockton, CA. I’ve never had prior martial arts experience or fighting experience before, so Krav Maga is the first thing I’m trying!
    But because of my inexperience, I wouldn’t be able to catch a scam or a mcdojo. Please help me out, thanks!

Hey Ryan,

I train at American Martial Arts in Stockton, you can drop by and check it out. They are usually open Mon-Thurs, Afternoons. They are at 6360 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95207

Well, heck, I just noticed this was posted 2012, not 2013…well, if you are still looking……………

I am looking for a Krav gym in Carson City, NV. Can anyone help?

that-guy-wa

So I’m looking for a school in Wichita, KS. I have tried all of the maps and whatnot that everyone has been posting and not one of them work. Lol My question is, how do I know a school is actually teaching Krav Maga and not some McMartial art? I found a school, and I am interested, but I need to know if they are legitimate or bull****.

For reasons of reference, this is the school I am considering:

http://www.wichitapma.com/Wichita-KravMaga.php

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

shinfucius

I would look for any affiliation and who the instructor’s instructors were (and/or where did they get instructor certification, how long have they been training, etc.). I would also visit the school to see what their classes are like. But based on the video clip alone, it looks like Krav Maga.

quote That_Guy_WA:

So I’m looking for a school in Wichita, KS. I have tried all of the maps and whatnot that everyone has been posting and not one of them work. Lol My question is, how do I know a school is actually teaching Krav Maga and not some McMartial art? I found a school, and I am interested, but I need to know if they are legitimate or bull****.

For reasons of reference, this is the school I am considering:

http://www.wichitapma.com/Wichita-KravMaga.php

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

that-guy-wa

Excellent! Thank you very much, my friend.

catapult

They are affiliated with Premier Martial Arts which appears to be a McDojo operation with dozens of schools.

http://www.premiermartialarts.com/locations.html

That said, the individual instructor may be very good (or not) so you’ll need to check him/her out as shinfucius said.

that-guy-wa

So what should I do if it IS a McDojo?

mahlon

Has there been any talk about a location opening up in Des Moines, Iowa?

mach1

hello all,
    am new to the forum n hope am at the right place. does anyone know any krav instructor in nairobi or its environs. i have searched n nothing. only some guys doing MMA. or is there anyone here training or willing to train an enthusiast. DVDs are just not doing it

pricehj

Looking for a site in northern KY or Cincinnati. The only one I have found is at a crossfit gym so I’m worried it might involve drinking that kook aid. Also I’m a LEO and would love some instruction leaning that direction as well. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

riona33

I’m looking for a reputable training center close to my area. The nearest one that I found that seems legit is America’s Best Krav Maga in Chatsworth. I’m a total newbie and have no experience in marital arts and because of my lack of experience and knowledge, I wanted to ask your opinions on this facility before I contact them. From what I understand (by reading online), there’s a lot of bad schools and trainers out there that don’t teach true Krav Maga, both the physical and psychology aspects, so I’m real leery about where to go. Is this place a good center??

The reason I want to study Krav Maga (as a single woman that lives and travels alone) is for protection and self-defense in real life situations that I would encounter on the streets against one or multiple attackers. I’m not looking to compete or to have bragging rights, but just simply to be able to protect myself, and what to do if avoiding or running away isn’t an option.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

roadford01

I am looking for a place to train Krav Maga on the Southside of Atlanta Georgia. Preferable in Morrow, Jonesboro, Forest Park area. Any where in Clayton County will work though. The place I use to train, combat Hard, has closed down.

patrick15630

Hi all, looking for a good location in Houston, Tx to train. I am brand new to KM but I am in fairly good shape so I am looking for a place that will really push my limits.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: