Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    alny1

😈 i’ve decided to comeback after about 2 years off. i was at level 3 when i retired.how long do you think before i’ll be able to train at that level again? i continue to workout and stay in shape. i have the Best Defense tape and do the Bas tapes regularly. what do you think John?

johnwhitman

Not too long. I’d recommend taking a few lower level classes to get up to speed, get used to training, etc. Then get right back into it! Enjoy!!!

topitbull

I think we should start him off from scratch again John.

Teach him how to make a fist, review the fighting stance…etc.

do you remember how to pluck?

Hehehe J/K

Best of luck, and welcome back!

alny1

I know how to pluck and scratch. want to see TOPSPITBALL?

topitbull

pluck and scratch?

that one went over my head!

But that happens alot 😕

leftie79

Do you remember what elbow #4 is, your 360 defenses?

alny1

8) yes i remember all the elbows.what’s that have to do with anything?i probably remember more than some current members. i’ve been practicing and reading and working out.

leftie79

It was only suppose to be a joke, Alny. Just like when TOPitBull said, \”do you remember how to pluck?\” That’s all I meant. And I’m sure you know all of level 1 curriculum. Good luck with your training.

alny1

😆 I COULD TAKE A JOKE . I WAS JUST PLUCKING WITH YOU

topitbull

Re:

quote \”alny1\:

😆 I COULD TAKE A JOKE . I WAS JUST PLUCKING WITH YOU

Good one!

the fact you have a sense of humour ISRAELI good!

leftie79

Thanks Alny! I liked that one. A little KM humor.

alny1

😮 well i finally came back. i dont know why but my first class was ALEET.never took it before. it was tough but i made it. i guess i was Rutten for myself

leftie79

Good for you! I’m glad you’re getting back into it and yes, I am \”rutten\” for you too! 😆

falco

I’m coming back too!!

I’ve been away from krav for about two years myself and will be coming back this month to KM1.
    Although I excercise regularly, its definitely not at the intensity of Krav-I know I’ll totally be sucking wind the first class.
    Doe anyone have any tips on how many days a week I should re-start at or how many days to leave in between? I’m eager to go back but I don’t want to burn out fast.

alny1

🙄 THIS IS MY THIRD WEEK BACK AFTER OVER A YEAR.I STARTED MY FIRST CLASS WITH THE ALEET CLASS AND THAT WAS TOUGH BUT I WALKED OUT ALIVE.I’VE BEEN GOING TWICE A WEEK BUT THIS WEEK I’LL HIT 3 TIMES.I USUALLY HIT 2 TIMES AVERAGE.YOU’LL BE O.K. ,AND THE MOVES COME RIGHT BACK. THE ONLY THING IS NOW I HAVE TO SHOWER MORE OFTEN!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: