Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Maximizing class benefits

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jdr-stw

Hello all,

My name is Jennifer, and I am new to KM. I have been taking KM1 classes since April. I started because my husband and I live in a very remote location on an 1800 acre ranch. We have a four year old daughter that I frequently take hiking here, but border patrol seems to think we occasionally have drug/human traffickers passing through. I want to be able to defend my daughter and myself should we have the unlikely situation of running into them.

My problem is that I have a four hour round-trip drive to get to my class, and as a result I only attend once a week. What can I do to maximize what I am getting out of this? Can anyone recommend especially good books, dvd’s, training plans, etc as a supplement?

I am currently trying to use the Livestrong HIT training series at least a few times a week, but if there are better conditioning programs that reinforce KM training I would be happy to do that instead. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Jenn
    PS…that should be Jdr_stw…have a typo I’m not sure how to fix yet

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: