Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bear34

As I had posted in another thread, I had become dissatisfied with my current school. It used to be X’s Cool Little Krav Maga School but became ever more controlled by the Krav Maga organization. Now I like X and want their business to thrive but now it is full of MMA wannabes who don’t know the difference between fighting and sparring.

Anyway, I still want to train and teach my kid so I looked into Eyal Yanilov’s Max Krav Maga. They really didn’t make it easy to see their prices(warning sign) so I emailed them and got some information. Later when I was Googling the sight I found a try us for 45 days free($4.86) link and signed up. I logged on and looked at a video(seems to be excellent material) to make sure everything worked and then went to bed. This morning I logged on and it said:

subscription expired

Expiration is 10/12/2013

I sent them an email telling them that I was having trouble signing in and the replied(and I paraphrase) “Oh, that’s not a plan that we offer anymore. I told you before to go to this page an sign up for one of our other plans.

I replied that I wouldn’t be doing business with them, would be calling my bank to cancel the charges, and would warn everyone on the KM forums that I belong to, just what happened. I also said, in the US, merchants honor their mistakes.

I then received another email saying(and I again paraphrase) “Well we never do this but we’ll give you a 14 day free trial and reverse the charges.

I replied back “Just reverse the charges.”

Maybe some of you will be on my side and some on their’s but I am just sick of getting crappy service from everyone.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.:mad::soapbox:

beach-ranger

Re: MaxKravMaga online

Where did you find that 45-day trial link? I took a look at their page and couldn’t find it. Overall it seems quite organized and clear about payments.

bear34

quote Beach Ranger:

Where did you find that 45-day trial link? I took a look at their page and couldn’t find it. Overall it seems quite organized and clear about payments.

now deleted. If you google max krav maga trial it is the third entry.

kmman

Did you look into http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com It seems more interactive than Max. My impression of max is they put stuff together and left it there and don’t update. Check out that aspect.

bear34

quote KMMAN:

Did you look into http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com It seems more interactive than Max. My impression of max is they put stuff together and left it there and don’t update. Check out that aspect.

Wow, thanks. That looks great and the price for a year is about the same as three months of Max.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: