Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge More Political Fun?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    miriam

These are taken from the Los Angeles Daily Candy e-mail. Enjoy! … And I challenge anyone out there to create their own.

20/20 vision
    n. the mediaís tendency to blow small issues totally out of proportion for the sake of news show fodder.

between Barack and a hard place
    n. the sphere in which undecided democrats linger to contemplate the electability of candidates.

I heart Huckabee
    n. a bad movie and campaign.

it takes a village idiot
    phr. a Washington proverb.

meet Romneys
    n. The persistent desire to poke Mittís handsome sons on Facebook.

mock the vote
    n. when people too embarrassed to admit theyíre clueless about the voting process make awkward jokes to remain elusive.

over the Hillary
    n. undecided voter syndrome wherein the desire to see a woman in the White House is overrun by oneís dislike for Hillary.

pundIt girl
    n. the token female analyst who sits at the table with Wolf Blitzer and co.

scamdidate
    n. an unviable aspirant who just confuses the public (see: Ron Paul).

super delegetsome
    n. when powerful insiders use their influence to score dates with campaign managers and candidatesí daughters.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: More Political Fun?

thumbsup Nice find

vwr32

speaking of “scamdidate”, Ralph Nader is just in time to split the democratic vote. He’s credited for gore’s loss in 2000 (2.8 million votes), and now he’s back. thumbsup

I still think we’ll see a democrat win this election, but Ralph adds an interesting twist. Time to “mock the vote”: Vote for Nader, the REAL democrat!
    rofl2

quote vwr32:

speaking of “scamdidate”, Ralph Nader is just in time to split the democratic vote. He’s credited for gore’s loss in 2000 (2.8 million votes), and now he’s back. thumbsup

I still think we’ll see a democrat win this election, but Ralph adds an interesting twist. Time to “mock the vote”: Vote for Nader, the REAL democrat!
    rofl2

I heard that today. I’m throwing my John McCain victory party tomorrow and putting up Nader posters on Wednesday thumbsup

giant-killer

Hey, looks like Huckabee just won’t quit. Maybe he’ll run as an independent, causing trouble for McCain. thumbsup

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

Hey, looks like Huckabee just won’t quit. Maybe he’ll run as an independent, causing trouble for McCain. thumbsup

Nah, huckabee is backing McCain… I think we’re safe as long as Ross Perot stays on his ranch. lol

I’m bracing for what’s going to happen once the democrats pick their person. I could see the arrogance of either Obama or Clinton leading them in the direction of running as an independent too. Wishful thinking on my part… but it’s fun to dream. I think Condoleeza Rice would have done very well in this election, but penciling her name in only takes from what Nader is trying to do for McCain.

[subliminal] DEMOCRATS UNITE! VOTE FOR NADER! [/subliminal]

giant-killer

I’ve heard Condoleeza might be a potential running mate for McCain. And everyone (well, every democrat that is! :): ) seems to want a version of Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama. Should get interesting.

(subliminal) Ross Perot! This is your time! Dust off the charts and graphs! (subliminal)

sword

Hmm, wonder if there is an advanced degree at Harvard to become a Super Delegetsome. Seems like a worthy aspiration. :chair:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: