Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alf

Good afternoon, I am a medic for the city of Buffalo and very interested in the Krav Maga discipline. Well dont really have much else to say

mara-jade

Re: Morning

Welcome to the forum Alf!:wav:

I saw there’s 3 locations in the NY area. My geography’s not that hot so I’m not sure if these are too far from you. Just head to the main site and the locations are right there by state.

If you’ve got questions, PLEASE ask. That’s why we’re herethumbsup

alf

well thank you for the warm welcome. There is actually a facility about 4 miles down the road. I am really looking forward to going there and getting started. I have heard a lot of good things from a friend you used to be a UFC fighter. I am looking for something that can give me the ability to defend myself when sh*t hits the fan. I have been attacked more than once and I am sick of it. Straight boxing technique only gets one so far

mara-jade

Excellent!! You picked a winner manthumbsup

From the first class you’ll be defending yourself. Also always helps to take the cardio classes to get your endurance up. No you won’t beat up anyone in those, but hey, they’re fun.

Wish ya luck and if you’ve got concerns or questions, shoot a post over:wav:

quote mara_jade:

Excellent!! You picked a winner manthumbsup

From the first class you’ll be defending yourself. Also always helps to take the cardio classes to get your endurance up. No you won’t beat up anyone in those, but hey, they’re fun.

Wish ya luck and if you’ve got concerns or questions, shoot a post over:wav:

Wish they had the cardio classes here :(:

Unfortunately they aren’t offered at every location.

mara-jade

quote HazardousSmoker:

Wish they had the cardio classes here :(:

Unfortunately they aren’t offered at every location.

No cardio classes? Oh man, that bites:OhMy:. I do some outside exercise at home but the bulk of it is at my center.

quote mara_jade:

No cardio classes? Oh man, that bites:OhMy:. I do some outside exercise at home but the bulk of it is at my center.

Yeah in smaller venues such as this one they only offer the classes 2 times a week and that is it.

When I joined I was really hoping for the cardio portion because I lack discipline on keeping myself in shape and eating right and needed some personal motivation but found nothing offered here for that.

For the price you pay for classes you would think they would offer more but they don’t.

A major disappointment really.

giant-killer

If you join a gym such as 24 hour fitness or the like, they should have plenty of cardio classes there and it doesn’t cost all that much. Or you could even do some stuff at home, or running.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: