Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums New convert…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wacjmedn

Just started private lesson in October. Have taking 21 lessons so far and have found Krav Maga to be no-nonsense, devastating, self-defense. I’m 65 and had some boxing training in my 20’s. I always thought carrying a hand gun was my best protection against goofballs, after much thought of the legal and financial ramifications of using a gun even though I’m a CCWP holder I just happen to find a personal trainer that is a level 2 Krav Maga instructor. After watching just a few You Tube videos of KM I have decided this is much more practical than trying to get to my CCW in a attack, especially at close range. Glad to have found this Forum and will be checking on here often….

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: New convert…

Welcome, and I like the way you think! (I was at the range today trying to figure out what sub to get for a daily cc)

wacjmedn

My only concern is getting caught, unable to secure my CC for defense. Gas station, getting in truck, etc…..This KM gives me the confidence and ability to feel pretty good without my gun. Now at home it’s whole different ball game. If you come into my house uninvited, Krav Maga is going to be the least of your worries…….

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Haha I’m with you.

Since adding KM to my tool box I’ve got the confidence and mindset that if I can touch you, your screwed. If not well ranged weapons are always an option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: