Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    j-whit

Hi there guys, I’m new so I thought I would interduse my self and tell yall a little about my self, ok i’m 22 years old 6’2″ about 400lbs I’ve been exercising for the past 3 weeks trying to get my weight down, with the exseption of having type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure I’m pritty healthy lol. So I desided that it was time to get the weight off and my friend has been practicing jujitsu and mui ti and so I figured I would study a martial art too so I have been reading David Kahn’s Krav Maga and it peaks my intrest, thats what got me here. I hope to study hard and be able to match up to my friend:abx:!

Re: New Guy!

Before Mara_Jade steps in and gives you the official welcome I will say welcome from myself.

Hope you enjoy your time in Krav and find it a rewarding experience like I have. Work hard and you will reap the rewards.

mara-jade

Hi J!

Y’all newbies are just popping up lately – great! I think I can safely say alot of here weren’t in shape either when we started. Just take extra care since you have other health issues besides your weight. You will feel better as time goes on. Just don’t get discouraged if you have to take a break during class.

Best of luck to you:wav:

woodga

Hi all. I’ve been a lurker since I started taking Krav last September. I have been reading posts religiously, especially the ones about nutrition. A little back ground..been taking Kav for five months from RHEK in Gastonia, NC. Great School, great instructors. 32 years old, married, 2 boys, and 50 lbs lighter since I started. Level 1 test in one month. Just trying to watch the crap I eat and get ready. I did something extremely dumb last class, I asked one of the instructors to be my partner during level1 test. lol.

giant-killer

“J.Whit”?? Reminds me of someone… rofl2

quote woodga:

Hi all. I’ve been a lurker since I started taking Krav last September. I have been reading posts religiously, especially the ones about nutrition. A little back ground..been taking Kav for five months from RHEK in Gastonia, NC. Great School, great instructors. 32 years old, married, 2 boys, and 50 lbs lighter since I started. Level 1 test in one month. Just trying to watch the crap I eat and get ready. I did something extremely dumb last class, I asked one of the instructors to be my partner during level1 test. lol.

Welcome, you started Krav the same time I did and I think I’m going to be up for the Level 1 test pretty soon myself.

If you go through yours first maybe you can share some secrets with me :):

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: