Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums New guy VERY OUT OF SHAPE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brewerm

:OhMy: The class kicked my butt. My first goal is 1) toughen my knuckles/hands so they don’t bleed, any suggestions welcome!
    2) Be able to finish the “warmup excercises” I can’t do all of them (yet) This is about my 6th class in 2 weeks and I really enjoy it and badly need to do something about my physical condition (or lack thereof)

kmman

Re: New guy VERY OUT OF SHAPE

quote brewerm:

:OhMy: The class kicked my butt. My first goal is 1) toughen my knuckles/hands so they don’t bleed, any suggestions welcome!
    2) Be able to finish the “warmup excercises” I can’t do all of them (yet) This is about my 6th class in 2 weeks and I really enjoy it and badly need to do something about my physical condition (or lack thereof)

#2 is why most of us go. Good luck and enjoy!

giant-killer

If you keep up the pace, you’ll breeze through the warm up soon. Just keep on coming! thumbsup

brewerm

I appreciate the support. All of the men and women at the school have been extrememly helpful with technique and very friendly. Makes a big difference

brewerm

3rd week and I am feeling much better and more confident. Still struggling with warmups but getting through without puking:abx:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: