Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos New Krav Maga mutliple attacker gun defense

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kms1974

New krav maga multiple attacker gun defense. I think you learn it at level 4 or 5. :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF—otSosQ

kylestyle913

Re: New Krav Maga mutliple attacker gun defense

hahaha…..I think that secret move is actually unlocked after you pas you black belt test.

michaelmall

This technic is beyond the black belt levels,it is more the yoda level.:box::box:rofl2It is krav mayoda.

seeq-qc

standard stuff guys, “ambidextrous guns from both sides” defense, check the last chapter in “Complete Krav Maga”….hell of a counter though…hmmm… i know it’s here somewhere…

kmcat

This was from the movie Equilibrium. It was an ok movie. Not great, but worth watching. I thought the gun martial art was an interesting concept for the movie.

The story was sort of a cross between “1984” and “Brave New World” spiced up with some “Matrix” like action scenes.

alamocitykid

Actually, those moves were developed by Davy, Jim, and company at the defense of the Alamo, and smuggled out secretly so they could be resurrected at a later time and place.

michaelmall

I still think it is krav mayoda.

bracius

quote KMCat:

This was from the movie Equilibrium. It was an ok movie. Not great, but worth watching. I thought the gun martial art was an interesting concept for the movie.

The story was sort of a cross between “1984” and “Brave New World” spiced up with some “Matrix” like action scenes.

Fahrenheit 451 also….book burning….art burning. Yellow pills…..emotion meds

I thought the move was good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: