Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations New to forum, need Miami info please….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

I posted this last night and it disappeared.

Anyway, I am looking to use Krav Maga as a fitness tool in addition to the self defense technique learned.

I am almost 40 and that’s too old to be running around chasing people on a basketball court.

I am very active and am trying to find something that interests me to keep me in shape.

I lke the concept of KM becasue it cna easily be translated into real word scenarios and seems very practical.

Does anyone have any experience with any of the instructors here in Miami?

Whom would they recommend wto use when working with a novice?

Thanks

rich-f

I am moving to Miami in a few weeks and plan to train with Rick Blitstein. His contact info is on the locations page.

He is one of the original krav instructors in the United States in the 1980’s and has a great reputation in the U.S. and Israel.

anonymous

Thanks. I contacted Rick via email. I have not spoken to him yet, but I look forward to meeting him, perhaps next week.

Maybe we’ll see each other in a class. Are you a beginner as well?

rich-f

not a beginner. got a few years under my belt.

anonymous

FWIW,
    I attended Rick’s class this week for th efirst time with my son and we both came away very impressed, both with the simplicity and common sense taught and the workout.

I plan on going for many years to come.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: