Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military New Year’s Resolution

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rambo

Well, I am going to state it here first. My new years resolution for 2008 is to get Krav Maga California POST Certification. For those of you involved in the Force Training Division, you know that this is one major drawback for Law Enforcement, is that most agencies wont send their personnel to any instructor training that is not POST certified.

Currently Burbank P.D. teaches a 40 hour course (the one that I presented at the KMNTC in October) that is POST certified and at the same time consists of about 80% Krav Maga techniques.

Anybody interested in helping me in this endeavor, please feel free to contact me.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: New Year’s Resolution

Nice first post BA

Good to see you here~

rq

I love the font change when you have to look up a word. hahaha

mara-jade

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum Rambo:wav:

giant-killer

We’ve got an instructor named “Rambo”? Cool! :):

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I’ve known him over 15 years and in all seriousness his close friends all call him Rambo. He’s the real deal. You’ve probably met him GK he’s been friends with Pascal, Londale etc.

Even back then he was trying to get me to come take something called Krav Maga with some guy named Darren up at UoJ.

giant-killer

UJ? That’s going way back. I bet now you kind of wished you would have taken his advice back then. You could be a triple BB by now! :):

unstpabl1

i went to a class at UOJ. If I recall they did Tues & Thur and probably Sat. Something like that and I bartended those nights. I took off to go. Oh wel water under the bridge:OhMy:

rambo

:wav:Thanks for making me feel at home…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: