Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wolf

Hi,

My wife being Rottngirl, got me into Krav Maga. It has been a reality check for me and how out of shape I am. I haven’t worked this hard since basic training in the Air Force. O.K. let me have it Marines and soldiers. Much respect for you guys. Anyway I’m enjoying the Knowledge and Strength. Looking forward to more contact and skills. thumbsup

mara-jade

Re: Newbie 2

What’s up Wolf!:wav:

Glad to have you on the forum man. Feel free for you or wifey to comment on the seminar from yesterday over in my ‘LOOKY WHO WE TRAINED WITH’ post. I think it would be cool for other KM newbies to read what y’all thought about it.:D:

quote wolf:

I haven’t worked this hard since basic training in the Air Force. O.K. let me have it Marines and soldiers.

Hahaha… For fear of being banned from the board, I’m just going to keep my mouth shut on this one! thumbsup

Welcome to the board… Always good to see more military coming in!

J-

wolf

Well, dont get kicked off on my behalf. I assure you that your brothers while in Saudi took care of the bashing, mentally not phisically. We had an oppurtunity to work out with John Wittman last week. A very intense work out with a lot of knowledge. I learned a lot. Ya’ll have a good week and good fighting.:box2:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: