Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Non english movies based on KM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    isfaq-taquir

beside bourne ultimatum and enough there is no such movies in hollywood having KM in the light
    this tread is to share list of full length thetre movies based on KM

guyz ….pl go on

this list may pl also be include movies based on Israeli IDF guerilla warfare

kvmorl

Re: Non english movies based on KM

quote isfaq taquir:

beside bourne ultimatum and enough there is no such movies in hollywood having KM in the light
    this tread is to share list of full length thetre movies based on KM

guyz ….pl go on

this list may pl also be include movies based on Israeli IDF guerilla warfare

Bourne Ultimatum used a version of Kali.

I think you can add the new Mummy from what i’ve read.

munster

“walk on water” its in hebrew its about an mossad agent who starts to lose it after his wife kills herself theyre one scene i wouldnt say its entirely what you see in a class but its surely based off it you can find this movie sometimes in the foreign film sections

It seems every week there is a new question about KM in movies. KM does not have any completely unique techniques to say…Thats Krav. I mean every movie that you see a basic right cross or groin kick can be Krav.

I can name quite a few styles that attack while defending simutaneously(spelling). And that have the same or similar weapon disarms.

munster

yes well im aware of this cause it is a system and a really awesome system at that esp on how it came about however i really dont feel like take more time out of my busy scheadule to explain this to people that cant go find and read this for themselves however it was a cool fight scene also one that almost blows his cover lol

isfaq-taquir

quote Munster:

“walk on water” its in hebrew its about an mossad agent who starts to lose it after his wife kills herself theyre one scene i wouldnt say its entirely what you see in a class but its surely based off it you can find this movie sometimes in the foreign film sections

Thanks munster for the recommendation made by you,its a lovely movie “walk on water”…i think we need some more names of local blockbuster based on Krav Maga….pl anticipate this thread

ems-warlord

“Taken” has a lot of what looks like Krav Maga.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: